Find multiple gasket standard ASME B16.20 suppliers in UAE
What is gasket standard ASME B16.20?
ASME B16.20 is a standard specification that defines the requirements for metallic gaskets used in piping and equipment flanges. The gasket standard ASME B16.20 are used with flanges of the same standard in the oil & gas, chemical and power generation industries. The gaskets are available in various types, including ASME B16.20 spiral wound gasket, corrugated, and jacketed gaskets.
Specification of ASME B16.20 gasket
|ASME B16.20 gasket size
||ASME B16.20 rtj gasket thickness
||ASME B16.20 metallic gasket applications
Approach listed ASME B16.20 gasket manufacturers for available sizes and thickness
- Food processing
- Pharmaceutical sector
- Power generations
- Sanitary pipe lines
- Oil & Gas companies
||ASME B16.20 ring joint gasket face
- BS10 (British/ Australian)
- PN/DIN (European)
- KS (Korean)
- ASA/ANSI (USA)
- JIS (Japanese)
|ASME B16.20 spiral wound gasket material
- EPDM – Black
- Buna N (Nitrile) – white
- FKM Fluoroelastomer – Black
- PTFE (Teflon) – White
- Platinum Silicone
- Inner ring material
- Pressure rating
- Manufacturing standard
- Winding metal
- Outer ring material
- Graphite : 550°C
- PTFE : 260°C
- Ceramic : 1090°C
- MicaGraph : 350°C
- Our suppliers are tie up with XPS, BLUEDART, DHL to cover all over countries such as Japan, India, Taiwan
- Graphite : Grey
- PTFE : White
- MicaGraph : Pink
- Ceramic : Light green
- ASME B16.20 Ring Type Joint Gasket
- ANSI B16.20 Spiral Wound Gaskets
- B16.20 Tri clamp gasket
- ASME b16.20 Q-Line Gaskets
- B16.20 RTJ Gasket
- ANSI b16.20 Graphite Spiral Wound Gasket
- B16.20 Ring Gasket
- ASME b16.20 Oval Ring Joint Gasket
- ASME b16.20 mesh gasket
- B16.200 tc clamp gasket
- ANSI b16.20 api ring joint gaskets
- B16.20 tanged graphite gasket
- ASME b16.20 CNAF Gaskets
- B16.20 raised face flange Gasket
- ASME b16.20 tongue and groove flange gaskets
- ASME b16.20 Type F Insulation Gasket
- B16.20 Type E Insulation Gaskets
- B16.20 Type D Insulation Gasket
- ANSI b16.20 Low Pressure gasket
- B16.20 Cellulose Gasket
- ASME b16.20 Bevel-Seat Gaskets
- B16.20 Camlock Gaskets
- ANSI b16.20 Orifice Gasket
Buy from verified ASME B16.20 spiral wound gasket manufacturers at economical rates, check B16.20 gasket color coding
What are the ASME B16.20 gasket color coding?
ASME B16.20 standard does not specify any particular color coding for metallic gaskets. However, gasket manufacturers may use their own color coding schemes to identify the gasket type or material. The ASME B16.20 gasket color code schemes may vary with the manufacturers and hence, should not be taken as a means for identifying a gasket.
Compare price with other ASME B16.20 RTJ gasket manufacturers in Dubai, view temperature range and markings method
I want a small quantity but at a wholesale price?
If you want a small quantity of b16.20 gasket at a wholesale price, then make sure to check out pipingmaterial.ae. Here we have listed the top suppliers who have a huge stock of the B16.20 products at a competitive price. You can contact them directly from our platform and negotiate a deal suitable for you.
Temperature range and markings method
The temperature range for ASME B16.20 rtj gasket can vary with the gasket material and design. Client must refer to the specifications given by the manufacturer for particular temperature range. The markings should be stamped on the OD of the gasket and include details like material designation, pressure class, manufacturer’s name or logo, etc.
Fully certified and tested ASME B16.20 metallic gasket material available for order, don’t forget to check advantages, dimensions & thickness
Advantages of ASME B16.20 metallic gasket
- The ASME B16.20 metallic gasket can withstand high temperatures & pressures and hence, they can be used in industries like oil & gas, chemical, etc.
- The metallic gaskets offer a tight and reliable seal.
- They have a long life in harsh environments and used in corrosive applications.
- The ASME B16.20 metallic gaskets for pipe flanges maintains their sealing performance with varying loads and stress. They can help with even load distribution in flange faces.
Direct buy from leading ASME B16.20 ring joint gasket stockists and importers in Middle East countries, save your cost of ASME B16.20 metallic gaskets for pipe flanges
Compare price of ASME B16.20 ring joint gasket in India & China.
The price of ASME B16.20 ring joint gasket varies with the manufacturer, market conditions, material, dimensional specifications, quantity purchased, etc. Pricing can also depend the production and delivery locations. You can research on top reputed suppliers from both China and India offering the gaskets to your region and see which one is more affordable in your case. Apart from the cost, you should also ensure that the products meets quality and other standards for optimal performance.