Bolts that are manufactured from Chromium-Molybdenum steel, followed by extinguishing and heat treating to deliver the best mechanical properties is an ASTM A193 B7m bolts. They are readily available in the market and it is an ideal use case in construction fields. Along with this, it is often used in pipe flange connection. You would also find these bolts coated with Xylan to provide better corrosion resistance.
ASTM A193 B7m Bolts
Verified manufacturers and stockists
A193 b7m stud bolt and B7m studs suppliers in UAE
a193 b7m stud bolt is a chromium-molybdenum alloy steel which exhibits minimum 100 ksi tensile strength, 75 ksi yield strength and 235 or 99 HRB hardness. It is extinguished and tempered with the minimum temperature of 1100 degree Fahrenheit.
Specification of ASTM A193 B7m bolts
|3/4″ to 1 1/2″
|M2 to M160
|Temperature range of ASTM A193 B7m threaded rod
|Mechanical properties of A193 GR B7m flange bolts
|620°C / 1150 °F
|Materials of SA 193 B7m stud bolt
|3mm – 200 mm
|Features of A193 GR B7m hex bolts
|ASTM A193 B7m bolts manufacturers of pipingmaterial.ae provide
ASTM A193 B7m Threaded Rod and SA 193 B7m Stud Bolt as per ASME/ UN/ DIN/ ISO standards & CE Marking
Distinctive differences are found when comparing both b7m material and b7 starting from their tensile strength.
- For diameters under 4inches, B7M has 100 ksi tensile strength whereas for b7 it has 125 ksi minimum tensile strength for less than 2-1/2 inches, and for diameters with less than 2-1/2in-4in it shows 115 ksi minimum tensile strength.
- Another difference lies in their hardness. A193 GR B7m Hex Bolts has more hardness than b7 with the value of 235 or 99 HB.
- On the basis of manufacturing process, when we are supplying bolts b7m, they are tested individually for their hardness.
- B7m is often used in the construction fields because of its maximum hardness.
Check A193 B7m Studs and A193 GR B7m Hex Bolts specification and compare prices of B7m bolts suppliers in Middle East
Before ordering a SA 193 B7m Stud Bolt, it is important that we first have our specifications ready. If you are sure with your specification, specify your requirements to the manufacturer. You can provide data such as:
- Total Length.
- Threading length.
- Specify 3 types of diameters: major, pitch and minor.
- Thread per inch.
Based on the above-mentioned data, it helps the manufacturer to get an idea about what the customer. Also, before purchasing the bolt, you can enquire about the product by asking the dimensions as per ASTM b18.1.1, physical and chemical properties as specified in ASTM A193. In this way, both the manufacturer and the purchaser have a clarity of what is their need.
ASTM B7m Socket Head Cap Screws and SA 193 Gr B7m Eye Bolt at factory price in United Arab Emirates, check b7m material price per kg in Dubai
ASTM A 193 GR B7m Anchor Bolts and SA193 B7m Square Bolts with PMI, Ultrasonic/ Non-destructive Test & Shear testing
SA 193 Gr B7m Eye Bolt chemical composition and mechanical properties