ASTM A582 type 416 bar and type 303 bright bar suppliers in UAE
ASTM A582 round bar specification
|ASTM A582 round bar size
||ASTM A582 type 303 bright bar length
- Round bar : 1″ to 18″
- Flat bar : 0.3 mm to 200 mm
- 2 to 6 meters
- As per client requirement
- UNS S41600
- JIS G 4303
- SUS 416
- DIN 2.4660
- Condition A : 262 HB max
- Condition T : 248 – 302 HB
- Condition H : 293 – 352 HB
- Cold Drawn
- Polished Cold Drawn
- Centreless Ground
- Slit rolled edge
- Hot rolled annealed
- Hot finished
- Cold finished
- Hardness test
- Ultrasonic test
- Micro test
- Flaring test
- Flattening test
- Macro test
|ASTM A582 416 hex bar application
- Pressure vessels
- Lifting And Transportation Machinery
- Resistivity : 0.57 Ω·mm2/m
- Elastic modulus : 200 kN/mm2
- Thermal conductivity (100℃) : 25 W/(m·K)
- Wooden cases
- paper packaging
- Foam packaging
- Natural color
- NACE MR 0103
- PED 2014/68/EC
- NACE MR 0175
- EN 10204 3.1/3.2
||Value Added Services
- ASTM A582 303 bright bar
- ASTM A582 condition A forged bar
- A582M-21 black bar
- Cut to size
- Soft Annealed
- Solution Annealed
- Quenched & Tempered
Looking for best cost-efficient price? Have a look at verified and real suppliers of ASTM A582 416 hex bar in the Middle East
How ASTM A582 type 416 bar is different from type 303?
- ASTM A582 type 416 bar material has high sulphur content in its alloy than Type 303.
- Type 416 possess higher strength, hardness, wear resistance and durability than 303 due to its alloy composition.
- 416 shows less resistance to corrosion and is suitable for less corrosive applications. ASTM A582 303 flat bar has better corrosion resistance and can be used in mildly corrosive environments.
- Type 416 offers higher machinability, especially in annealed condition due to higher sulphur content.
- 303 has higher weldability than 416 but it is prone to cracking during the welding process due to its high sulphur content.
- Type 416 are used in fasteners, pump shafts, valves, etc., whereas ASTM A582 type 303 bright bars are used in nuts, bolts and different small components.
ASTM A582 303 flat bar and A582 stainless steel rounds with 100% soaking ultrasonic test (UT) test report
How i can get the best price for ASTM A582 416 hex bar? Suggest the top 3 origins
Buyers can get the best price for ASTM A582 416 hex bar by checking out our platform pipingmaterial.ae. Here we have listed the topmost and verified suppliers who offer high quality A582M-21 hot rolled bar at a competitive price in specified sizes. Here, you will get the best product from the top three origins like India, China and Korea. You can check out our platform to get an overview of the company, the type of products they offer and their approximate rates. When you choose a supplier listed on our platform, you will not have to worry about quality, certification or getting the best price of the hex bars.
ASTM A582 type 416 condition T square bar and A582 condition A forged bar stock with high-tolerance capacities
Quality testing and manufacturing standard of A582 stainless steel rounds
To confirm the quality of A582 stainless steel rounds, clients can have various testing requirements, like:
- Chemical analysis determines the chemical composition of the A582 rounds and conforms its adherence to the required standards.
- Mechanical testing helps to ensure if the mechanical properties of the steel like tensile & yield strengths are at par with the application requirements.
- The rounds are visually inspected to check for any kind of surface defects or damage.
- NDT like ultrasonic testing checks the round for internal defects
- Hardness testing ensure the round hardness meets the required values
ASTM A582/A582M-21 cold drawn round bar standard outlines the requirements for the chemical composition, mechanical properties and other aspects of the manufacturing process. The standard specifies the method of casting, hot working and cold finishing the steel bars to achieve the required properties.
ASTM A582 type 303 condition A rod and A582 condition T rectangular bar is highly durable and corrosion resistant
What are ASTM A582 type 416 condition T and condition A? What are the tolerance capacities?
- ASTM A582 type 416 condition T square bar is available in heat-treated condition. It is characterized by a high level of strength & hardness along with good corrosion resistance and machinability.
- Condition A is when the bar is available in annealed condition. They possess lower strength & hardness but improved ductility and toughness.
ASTM A582 standard provides specific size tolerances for Type 416 SS bars . The values can change with the bar condition like tighter tolerances are often required for Condition T bars.
What are A582 type 303 condition A and condition T? ASTM A582 properties, durable strength and equivalent
A582 Type 303 is available in condition A & T. A is an annealed condition wherein the steel is softened and its internal stresses are relieved. T refers to heat treated condition wherein the steel is hardened and tempered.
ASTM A582 type 303 condition A rod has relatively low strength and hardness, but improved ductility and toughness. They have high formability and machinability. ASTM A582 condition T rectangular bar has high strength and hardness along with good resistance to wear and corrosion. ASTM A582 equivalent are JIS G 4303, DIN EN 10088, SUS 416, etc.
ASTM A582 rod chemical composition and mechanical properties