Carbon Steel Forged Flanges suppliers in UAE
What are Carbon Steel Flanges?
Flanges made of carbon steel have between 0.05 to 2.1 % carbon in their chemical composition by weight. The Carbon Steel Flanges manufacturers offer CS flanges that are durable and offer great resistance to corrosion. There are different type of Low Temperature Carbon Steel Flanges ; their size and surface finishes can be customised by the manufacturer as per the application requirements. The Normalized Carbon Steel Flanges have enhanced ductility and toughness.
The Killed Carbon Steel Flanges are completely destroyed in the melting process. The Carbon Steel Backing Flanges can be used with stub ends and angle face rings. The Carbon Steel Companion Flange helps to assemble and disassemble the piping components quickly. The Carbon Steel Stub End Flange helps to reduce the weight of high grade material, saving costs.
What are the 13 types of cs flange mainly used in the oil and gas industry & what are the advantages to use them?
- Carbon steel flange flat face has the bolting face and gasket surface on the same plane and they are ideal for low-pressure applications.
- Carbon steel raised face flange has a a gasket over the bolting surface, the most common flange used.
- CS tongue and groove flange has one flange with an angular tongue and the other one with a complimentary groove to form a connection.
- Carbon steel lap joint flange has two component assembling and it works as a backing ring on the stub. The benefit of carbon steel lap joint flanges is their bolt holes can be aligned perfectly with the matching flange once the weld is completed.
- CS slip on flange has a ring placed over the end of the pipe and its flange face extends from the end of the pipe to a distance which is enough for applying weld bead on the inside diameter.
- Carbon steel weld neck flange is a circular fitting which comes with a protruding ring around its circumference.
- CS socket weld flange is typically used in high-pressure small-sized pipes.
- Carbon steel threaded flange uses a screw thread for connecting the flange and the pipe.
- CS plate flange can be described as a circular disc welded to the pipe end do that the flange can bolt to another pipe.
- Carbon steel orifice flange helps to measure the fluid flow conveyed by the pipeline through a flow nozzle placed on it.
- CS rtj flange are mainly manufactured for high temperature and high pressure pipeline applications.
- Carbon steel reducing flange has a different connection size compared to bore.
- CS spectacle blind flanges are installed in petrochemical plants as a safety device placed between two flanges.