Choose dependable ductile iron round cap suppliers in UAE
What Are Ductile Iron Caps?
Ductile iron caps are pipe fittings that are designed to close the ends of piping systems. The Ductile Iron Caps are designed with primary alloys of carbon, silicon, iron, manganese, and other alloys. The caps are made from 90% recycled iron material. A Ductile Iron End Cap ensures they allow for waterproof sealing. The pipe caps are internally threaded to the externally threaded end. The Di Pipe Cap has good toughness and exceptional machinability. These caps prevent the entry of harsh media into them. This makes the Di Mj Cap have good tolerance to corrosive media in different environments. The caps can be availed in schedules 20 to schedule 160 and XXS. The 6 Di Cap can be threaded, welded, or fabricated as per specifications. The caps are designed in sizes of 15NB to 1200NB. The common Di Cap types are available in a round, square, rectangular, U shape, I shape, hex shapes, etc.
Verified manufacturers and stockists
- Specification : Ductile Iron Caps
- Application : Industral
- Material: : Di
- Color : Black & Blue
- Finish Epoxy : Polished
- Features : Simple installation/ Strong structure/ Light weight
- Specific Fitting Shape : End Cap
- Class : Class 150
- Fitting Connection Type : Grooved
- Maximum Operating Pressure : 1,000 psi
- Size : 3 inch to 14 inch
- End Connection : Mechanical Joint
- Finish : Cement Lined
Don’t forget to view di cap dimensions, uses, and features of the ductile iron mechanical joint cap
|Weight in kg|
AWWA C153/A21.53 (Compact Caps)
Uses Of Ductile Iron End Cap?
A ductile iron end cap is designed to primarily close the ends of the piping systems. The Ductile Iron Pipe End Cap is common in plumbing lines, automotive industries, industrial systems, and water supply systems. The Di C153 Short Body Caps are also a feature in processing equipment, machinery systems, etc.
- A Di mechanical joint cap consists of a ball and a gland. Here a rubber gasket to affix them in the system.
- The Ductile Iron Mechanical Joint Cap has good tolerance to friction and vibration.
- The mechanical joint caps have good notch toughness and anisotropy.
- A Di Compact Mechanical Joint Solid Cap is lightweight and has good strength.
- These caps are reliable and can be easily machined.
10 inch, Di Cap, Weight = 97 KG
4 inch, Di Pipe Cap, Weight = 37 KG
8 inch, Di End Cap, Weight = 76 KG
Buy ductile iron tapped caps at factory prices from genuine manufacturers in Dubai, check the advantages of ductile iron pipe caps
Ductile Iron End Cap
Ductile Iron Pipe Cap
Ductile Iron Mj Cap
6 Inch Di Caps
4 Inch Di Caps
12 Inch Ductile Iron Caps
3 Inch Di Caps
10 Inch Di Caps
8 Inch Di Pipe Cap
Di Mechanical Joint Caps
Di Pipe End Caps
Di End Caps
Di C153 Short Body Caps
8 inch Di Round Caps
MJ Di Cap
Di Compact Mechanical Joint Solid Caps
2 inch Di Caps Fittings
Di Tapped Caps
PN35 100mm Di Dead End Caps
Di MJ Tapped Caps
- The Di pipe caps are versatile fittings that are employed in different applications.
- The 8 inch ductile iron Round Cap prevents contamination as the fitting closes the ends of the system.
- The di pipes ensure a leakproof sealing in the pipeline.
- An MJ Ductile Iron Cap ensures good mechanical performance over a wide range of high and cryogenic temperature conditions.
- The 2 inch Ductile Iron Cap Fittings can be easily installed and provide optimal protection.
- The fittings ensure cost savings as it can be reused several times.
|Weight in kg|
Verified importer of ductile iron c153 short body caps in the middle east, find here the thickness measurements of the ductile iron pipe end cap
How To Measure Ductile Iron Pipe End Cap Thickness?
The ductile iron pipe end cap is measured based on its internal and outside diameter. You can subtract the OD and ID of the Di End Cap and divide it by 2. The number that comes is the wall thickness of the material.
Purchase pn35 100mm ductile iron end cap for the lowest price in sharjah, and also see inspection method of ductile iron MJ cap
|DN (inch)||Tapping Size (inch)|
The Di tapped cap is subject to different test methods to suit different project specifications. A Di Tapped Cap is subject to visual inspection and dimensional check. The fittings are subject to non-destructive examination, fitting pressure tests, hardness tests, etc. Some other tests on the PN35 100mm Ductile Iron Dead End Cap include weld end tests, tensile tests, and ultrasonic testing methods.