Amardeep Steel Centre
Amardeep Steel Centre
Heat exchanger tube
Stainless steel u tubes
Carbon steel seamless heat exchanger tube
Large stock of Heat transfer tubing in Mumbai are available in various material like stainless steel, nickel, duplex, carbon and alloy steel
Manufacturing capability and quality testing
Amardeep Steel Centre has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing different industrial materials. The company is a trusted heat exchanger tube manufacturer in India with a diverse clientele across countries. Amardeep Steel prides itself in its impressive manufacturing capability for products needed by heat-based applications. Customers can order tubes in desired sizes tailored to unique industrial requirements.
The organization has an earnest eye for quality, ensuring its materials adhere to the guidelines of international quality standards. Its in-house testing team checks the items before delivery to verify they fulfill the meticulous directives of government-approved – and other licensed – laboratories.
Production size, specification, and delivery time
Amardeep Steel Centre caters to several industries, including petrochemicals, cement, shipbuilding, and sugar mills. It has developed a sizable production department for heat transfer tubing to service its clients within a strict time frame.
The company promises swift delivery with damage-free packing to different countries, including Kuwait and Qatar. Its production and supply capacities range from stainless and carbon steel to Inconel, Hastelloy, and titanium. The manufacturing capacity helps industrial clients acquire customized products like a coiled tube heat exchanger at competent prices.
Amardeep Steel adheres to internationally accepted specifications for manufacture. Customers can request materials conforming to ASTM, DIN, or other international standards as desired.
Compare heat transfer rate difference between various materials of heat exchanger tubing
Comparison of the heat transfer rate of different material
Various industrial-grade materials transfer heat at different rates. Picking best-suited heat exchanger tubing for your application is vital for optimal performance. The heat transfer rate depends on the thermal conductivity coefficient of the material measured in watts per kelvin per meter (W/m-K).
This table shows heat transfer rates or K values of different materials at room temperature. It will give you the best choices for a straight tube heat exchanger. A lower number indicates that the material will transfer less heat.
Buy straight, coiled and u bend heat exchanger tubes in India at lowest price, call & chat options are available for a quick quote
7 reasons to choose Amardeep Steel Centre
Amardeep Steel Centre got established in 1984 in Mumbai. The company has evolved into a leading and trusted name for stainless steel tubes required by different industries. It delivers both seamless and welded heat exchanger tube. It has a sizable portfolio of products made of carbon steel, alloy steel, and duplex grades.
- Vast product stocks
- Customized products and sizes for unique requirements
- Impressive production capacity
- Quality assurance via complete testing for products
- Quick and on-time delivery
- Dedicated R & D team with in-depth industry experience
- Focus on customer relationships
Concerned about heat exchanger pipe durability? Choose the right material for your application, get free consultancy
Remember these 7 things while choosing the material for your application
Procuring the appropriate material for your application is crucial. Most industries consider different options based on the requirements and desired properties like tensile strength, thermal conductivity, and toughness.
- Cost: Stainless steel can be costlier upfront but cheaper in the long run due to its long service duration.
- Availability: Is the material local or available for timely import with cheap transport? Can you get the sizing and shape needed, say, U bend heat exchanger tubes?
- Quality assurance: Does the material manufacturer or supplier certify the desired properties and internal structure?
- Durability: Duplex stainless steel can handle corrosion, moisture, and mercurial climates.
- Maintenance: Is it inexpensive to clean, repair, and maintain?
- Specific industrial needs: A seamless heat exchanger tube can handle higher pressures.
- Sustainability: Are you making an environmentally-conscious choice that lowers the carbon footprint?
Check welded & seamless heat exchanger tube delivery terms & price per unit in India, select the shipping method
Read these 6 important points to save costs while buying from India
The Indian subcontinent has become a preferred choice for high-quality materials at attractive rates. We recommend checking these criteria when debating whether to procure from an Indian company:
- Verify genuineness: On our website, you can quickly view the top ten trusted and verified names for a heat exchanger pipe.
- Compare prices and availability: It will let you get the best deal within the desired time.
- Employ time-saving tools: You can reach companies via live chat and get a quote within minutes.
- Seek discounts: Some companies offer cash credit and incentives for bulk orders, early payment, etc.
- Recruit procurement experts: These professionals can help companies save money through negotiation, relationship building with vendors, etc.
- Consolidate procurement: Rethinking your spending and integrating suppliers can help save logistical costs.
Accreditations and Certifications
|Nature of Business||Supplier & stockist|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||0304049697|
|Legal Status of firm||Proprietorship|
|Contact Person||Mr Deepak Sheth|
|Address||Sanghrajka House, 2nd Floor, Opera House, Near Indusind Bank, Lamington Road, Mumbai: 400004, India|