ASTM B444 UNS N06625 pipe
B444 N06625 cold drawn pipe
ASTM B444 Inconel 625 annealed pipe
Why should you not use any other Inconel grade instead of ASTM B444 UNS N06625 in your application?
High-stress applications in the marine and nuclear sectors require specific piping. An ASTM B444 pipe can tolerate high stress and temperatures. It covers Inconel 625, a grade of Inconel comprising nickel, chromium, molybdenum, and columbium. It also has small amounts of manganese, silicon, phosphorus, sulfur, cobalt, iron, aluminium, and titanium.
Selecting the exact ASTM B444 Inconel 625 grade is crucial for sensitive applications like heat exchanger tubes. This material has several inherent advantages:
1. Suitable for use in aerospace, pollution-control, and seawater applications
2. Handle a range of temperatures from cryogenic to over 1000 degrees Celsius
3. Withstands acidic conditions and does not crack when exposed to chloride ions
4. High tensile strength of 690 MPa to 827 MPa based on heat treatment
5. Good resistance to creep, pitting, and crevice corrosion
6. Can handle wear and tear and oxidation
B444 N06625 cold drawn pipe & ASTM B444 pipe stockist in Mumbai
Is there any price difference between B444 N06625 cold drawn and annealed pipes?
The ASTM B444 standard covers seamless pipes made from nickel alloys. ASTM B444 UNS N06625 pipes use Inconel 625 and generally get employed in superheaters and heat exchangers. Cold-drawn Inconel tubing is available in different finishes, like bright or matte.
Clients can order these tubes in annealed (Grade 1) or solution-annealed form (Grade 2). Annealed tubes can work in temperatures up to 1100°F. The latter can adapt to even higher temperatures. The annealing process reduces the hardness of the material and enhances its workability. It makes annealed pipes more expensive due to the specialized ovens and additional processing.
Solitaire Overseas can supply ASTM B444 Inconel 625 annealed pipe in custom sizes in India, check ready stock and price list
6 points buyer should remember while buying an ASTM B444 Inconel 625 pipe
An ASTM B444 Inconel 625 pipe is a popular choice in marine and nuclear industries because of its superior properties.
1. Examine your needs: These pipes are ideal for adverse environmental conditions like high temperatures and caustic agents. They are suited to high-risk setups like nuclear reactors and aerospace parts.
2. Select a trustworthy supplier: We recommend making a cautious purchase decision to minimize costs and optimize performance.
3. Specify your requirements: These pipes are available in round, square, and rectangular shapes. Clients should mention the desired dimensions and shape.
4. Consider heat treatment: Customers can opt for cold-drawn piping or annealing based on needs and budget.
5. Assess costs: B444 UNS N06625 piping is an expensive acquisition for your business. Comparing prices across suppliers will land you a good deal.
6. Discuss delivery timeline: A supplier with a vast portfolio is likelier to provide custom piping within a tight timeframe.
Looking for any specific end connection for B444 UNS N06625 seamless pipe? Get connected with Solitaire Overseas via email or WhatsApp chat
Remember these 6 things to reduce the production cost of B444 UNS N06625 seamless pipe
Producing a B444 N06625 seamless pipe can be expensive due to the more complex manufacturing process: the Mennesmann method or cross-rolling and extrusion. Solitaire Overseas, a Mumbai-based company, values cost-effectiveness in its products and dealings. Here are some recommended approaches to help manage costs:
1. Automate segments of the production process to save labour and time costs
2. Use company-owned billets to lower production costs
3. Focus on production efficiencies to reduce failures and defects
4. Prioritize lean manufacturing by eliminating or reducing waste
5. Supply cold-drawn pipes and perform heat treatment based on customer requirements
6. Focus on a product portfolio built-to-order to gain production speeds and boost delivery times. Owning a mass-customized inventory will lower overhead manufacturing costs
Check SB 444 UNS N06625 welded pipe size range, quality certificates and price in India
What are the minimum & maximum sizes of SB 444 UNS N06625 pipes? Which quality tests are important?
UNS N06625 pipes are available in small diameters ranging from 1-1/4 inches. Customers can order SB 444 UNS N06625 pipes in the 0.3mm to 50 mm range. The wall thickness is 3% of the outer diameter or lower.
These pipes generally undergo hydrostatic testing to assess the allowable stress and performance under fatigue. Manufacturers examine the dimensional accuracy for outside and inside diameter, wall thickness, finish, etc.
They should also get examined via a nondestructive test like PMI (Positive Material Identification), ultrasonic, or eddy current. In some cases, you may require tension and hardness testing.
Attends ‘Udyami Bharat’ programme
Accreditations and Certifications
|Nature of Business||Supplier & stockist|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||0316980986|
|Legal Status of firm||Proprietorship|
|Contact Person||Mr Vishal Sheth|
|Address||Floor- 1, 2 Raval building, Dr. D.B. Marg, Lamington Road, Opera House, Mumbai 400004, India|