ASTM B366 fittings
ASTM B366 WPNCMC buttweld fittings
ASTM B366 WPNL buttweld elbow
Compare these 7 points when choosing ASTM B366 fittings for your application
- The B366 fittings are available in various nickel and nickel alloy grades- Alloy 200, Alloy 400, Alloy 600, Alloy 625, Alloy C276, and Alloy C22. Understanding the right material grade required for specific applications is very crucial.
- ASTM B366 fittings are available in different types- butt-weld, socket-weld, and threaded fittings. Clients would need to choose the right one for their applications.
- They are available in various sizes ranging from 1/8 inch to 48 inches.
- These fittings are available in various wall thicknesses which depend on the material grade and size.
- ASTM B366 fittings are rated for various pressure classes- Class 150, Class 300, Class 600, and Class 900.
- They are rated for various temperature ranges that depends on the material grade and application.
- They are known for their excellent corrosion resistance properties and hence are suitable for use in corrosive environments.
ASTM B366 WPNCMC buttweld fittings supplier in Mumbai, check ASTM B366 material pressure rating and sizes
How to check the pressure rating of ASTM B366 WPNCMC buttweld fittings?
ASTM B366 WPNCMC is a nickel, chromium, molybdenum, columbium alloy with excellent corrosion resistance and high strength. When selecting ASTM B366 WPNCMC buttweld fittings, it is important to consider the pressure rating to ensure that the fittings are suitable for the specific application.
The pressure rating of ASTM B366 buttweld fittings is determined by the applicable standard and specification- it provides guidelines for calculating the pressure rating based on fitting size, wall thickness, and material properties.
To check the B366 WPNCMC buttweld fittings pressure ratings, the following steps are taken:
- Determine the nominal size of the fitting- same as the nominal pipe size to which the fitting will be attached.
- Determine the wall thickness- specified by the manufacturer or can be measured using a micrometer.
- Determine the applicable standard and specification for the given application.
- Use the pressure rating table for the applicable standard and specification- this is based on its size, wall thickness, and material properties.
ASTM B366 WPNL buttweld elbow and WPNC pipe fittings exporter in India
How to select the right ASTM B366 WPNL buttweld elbow? What is the strength?
When selecting the right ASTM B366 WPNL buttweld elbow, various factors should be considered to ensure that the elbow is suitable for the specific application.
- The elbow is made from austenitic ss with high strength and excellent corrosion resistance properties- consider the material properties and how they will affect the elbow’s performance in a specific application.
- The size and schedule of the pipe to which the elbow will be attached should be considered to ensure that it matches the size and schedule of the pipe.
- The angle of the elbow should also be considered- they are available in various angles, including 45 degrees, 90 degrees, and 180 degrees.
- Consider the end preparation required for the specific application- beveled ends, threaded ends, and grooved ends.
- They have excellent corrosion resistance properties and hence are suitable for corrosive environments. Consider that for the specific application.
The determining factors to calculate the strength of an ASTM B366 material buttweld elbow are both its material properties and manufacturing process.
Manufacturer of ASTM B366 WPNCl buttweld tee and WPNIC pipe elbow in Mumbai
Expert’s advice- How to ensure quality of ASTM B366 WPNCl buttweld tee before buying?
- Look for a reputed manufacturer like Dinesh Industries with a proven track record of producing high-quality ASTM B366 WPNCl fittings- check their history, certifications, and reviews.
- The manufacturer must provide material certification for ASTM B366 WPNC buttweld tee.
- Check the dimensional accuracy of the tee- wall thickness, diameter, and length, to ensure it matches the required specifications.
- Check the surface finish to ensure it is smooth and free from any defects or irregularities.
- Confirm the pressure rating of the ASTM B366 WPNIC tee to ensure it is suitable for the specific application.
- Inspect the tee visually for any defects or signs of damage.
ASTM B366 WPNICMC end cap and WP20CB buttweld reducer stockist in India
Major 6 differences between ASTM B366 WPNICMC & WP20CB material?
- The chemical composition of the two materials is different- WPNICMC is a ni cr alloy, while WP20CB is a low carbon, low alloy steel with a high level of chromium and molybdenum.
- ASTM B366 WPNICMC has a higher tensile, yield, and impact strengths than WP20CB. They also have higher ductility.
- WPNICMC has a higher resistance to corrosion- even in high-temperature and high-pressure environments than WP20CB.
- WPNICMC is more difficult to weld than ASTM B366 WP20CB due to its high nickel content.
- WPNICMC (1200°C) has a higher temperature range than WP20CB (760°C).
- WPNICMC is more expensive than WP20CB due to its high nickel content and superior properties.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||–|
|Legal Status of firm||Proprietorship|
|Contact Person||Mr. Sumit|
|WatsApp no||+91 9819864273|
|Address||23, Dhumal House, 1st Floor, Room No.4, 1st Carpenter Street, Mumbai – 400 004, India|