Ferrule fittings manufacturer in Mumbai
instrumentation tube fittings
Ferrule fittings, also known as compression fittings or instrumentation fittings, are used to connect two tubes or pipes together. They consist of a body or nut, a front ferrule, a back ferrule, and a tube or pipe.
The front ferrule is a ring-shaped component placed on the tube before it is inserted into the fitting. The back ferrule is another ring-shaped component that is placed on the tube after it is inserted into the fitting. When the nut is tightened onto the body of the fitting, it compresses the front and back ferrules against the tube, creating a seal that holds the tube securely in place.
These are commonly used in high-pressure or high-vacuum systems, such as in the chemical, petrochemical, and pharmaceutical industries. They are preferred in applications where a leak-tight connection is required, as they provide a reliable, easy-to-install, and reusable connection. Shivam Metal is a well-known Ferrule Fittings Manufacturer in Mumbai.
Supplier of dual tested and 100% leak proof compression fittings in India
Compression fittings are a type of tube fitting used to connect two tubes or pipes together. They are available in a variety of materials, including stainless steel, brass, and various other alloys. The selection of materials depends on the specific application and the type of fluid or gas being conveyed.
These fittings are widely used due to their excellent performance, ease of installation, and flexibility. They are suitable for use in a wide range of temperatures and pressures, making them a popular choice for various industrial and commercial applications.
Shivam Metal is a Supplier of Dual Tested and 100% Leak proof Compression Fittings in India. Their products are superior in quality and they manufacture dimensionally accurate fittings which suit the client’s requirements. The fittings are made according to the standard specifications.
We offer different price of instrumentation tube fittings to our dealers and distributors in Qatar and Saudi Arabia
The price of instrumentation tube fittings can depend on a variety of factors, including:
- Material: For example, stainless steel is often more expensive than brass or other materials.
- Size: Larger fittings typically require more material and are more difficult to manufacture, which can drive up the price.
- Type of fitting: Some types of fittings may be more complex to manufacture or require more material, which can make them more expensive.
- Pressure rating: Fittings designed to handle higher pressures may be more expensive due to the additional materials and manufacturing processes required.
- Quantity: Buying larger quantities may result in volume discounts.
- Market conditions: Market conditions, such as supply and demand or changes in the cost of raw materials, can also impact the price of instrumentation tube fittings.
Depending on the situation and these factors, Shivam Metal stated that “We offer different price of Instrumentation Tube Fittings to our Dealers and Distributors in Qatar and Saudi Arabia”.
Shivam Metal supplying brass and stainless steel compression fittings to GCC countries since 2017
Shivam Metal supplying Brass and Stainless Steel Compression Fittings to GCC countries since 2017. Brass and stainless steel compression fittings are both popular choices of material for connecting tubes or pipes together, and each material has its own unique set of benefits.
Benefits of Brass Compression Fittings:
- Cost-effective: Brass fittings are often less expensive than stainless steel fittings.
- Corrosion-resistant: It is naturally resistant to corrosion, and can be used in environments that have moisture or other corrosive substances.
- Good thermal conductivity: It is a good choice for use in applications where temperature control is important.
- Easy to install: They can be connected and disconnected quickly and easily.
Benefits of Stainless Steel Compression Fittings:
- High strength: Stainless steel is a strong and durable material, and hence can be used for high-pressure applications.
- Hygienic: Stainless steel is a hygienic material that is easy to clean, making it a good choice for use in food and beverage processing, pharmaceutical, and medical applications.
- Temperature resistance: Stainless steel is highly resistant to high and low temperatures, and can be used in extreme environments. They can resist corrosion too.
Using tested and certified ss ferrule fittings can offer several benefits, including:
- High quality: Certified ferrule fittings are manufactured to specific standards and undergo rigorous testing to ensure that they meet the required specifications. This ensures that the fittings are of high quality and reliable for use in a range of applications.
- Enhanced safety: Certified ferrule fittings are designed to be safe to use and can help prevent accidents or incidents caused by faulty or inadequate fittings.
- Consistent performance: Tested and certified ferrule fittings are designed to perform consistently, even in challenging environments.
- Compliance with regulations: Using certified ferrule fittings can help ensure that the fittings comply with applicable regulations and standards, which can be important for applications that require specific safety or quality standards.
- Reduced risk of failure: Ferrule fittings that are tested and certified are less likely to fail, reducing the risk of leaks, spills, or other issues that could cause downtime or safety concerns.
If you are wondering how to get tested and certified Stainless Steel Ferrule Fittings at best price in India, contact Shivam Metal.
How to check Ferrule Fittings before fit into tube
Following are some of the steps to check Ferrule Fittings before fitting into the tube:
- Check for physical damage: Inspect the fittings for any signs of physical damage, such as cracks, dents, or scratches.
- Check for corrosion: Examine the surface of the fittings for any signs of corrosion, such as rust or discoloration.
- Check the size: Ensure that the ferrule fitting is the correct size for the tube. Check the outer diameter of the tube and compare it to the inner diameter of the ferrule fitting.
- Check the ferrule: Ensure that the ferrule is in good condition and is not damaged or deformed. Check the threads: If the ferrule fitting has threads, ensure that they are clean and free from any debris or damage. This will ensure that the fitting can be easily threaded onto the tube.
Accreditations and Certifications
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||AWEPC5839K|
|Legal Status of firm||Proprietor|
|Contact Person||Suresh Choudhary|
|Address||122/132, Gora Gandhi, Shop No.15,
Khetwadi Back Road,