Niko Steel & Engineering LLP
Niko Steel & Engineering LLP
Cold drawn stainless steel flat bar
Cold rolled stainless steel bar
Cold drawn bright bar
Cold Drawn Stainless Steel Bar
Cold Rolled Hex Bar
A cold-drawn ss flat bar is designed to have a flat shape. It is called “cold drawn” because the steel is drawn or pulled through a series of dies or rollers at room temperature, which gives the steel its final shape and dimensions.
The cold drawing process is used to produce steel bars that are smoother, stronger, and more uniform in size than traditional hot-rolled steel bars. These flat bars have a smoother surface finish and tighter dimensional tolerances than hot-rolled flat bars.
They are used where a smooth surface finish and precise dimensions are required, such as in machine components, architectural applications, and decorative trim.
Supplier of cold rolled stainless steel bar and rods in 200, 300 & 400 series, check ASTM A276 type 304 material price in India
The cold drawing process comes with multiple benefits. The ss flat steel bar shows improved mechanical properties.
They also possess increased accuracy, precision, high weldability and machinability. They have fewer surface defects and the production cost for the same is also low.
The ss flat bars are versatile and cost-effective. They have high fabricability, uniform structure, high strength and durability. Contact Niko Steel & Engineering LLP to get quality ss cold drawn flat bars of stainless steel at great deals.
Exporter of cold drawn bright bar in Mumbai, check cold finished bars stock as per EN10278/ DIN 174
ASTM A276 is a standard specification for bars and other products made of stainless steel. Type 304 is the most used grades of ss included in this specification.
The chemical composition of ASTM A276 type 304 ss contains min 18% chromium and 8% nickel. The composition gives the products their properties like excellent corrosion resistance. The improved characteristics also makes them suitable for use in various applications.
The material also contains max 0.08% carbon, enhancing its weldability and formability. They have good strength, ductility, toughness, workability, and machinability.
Niko Steel is one of the oldest supplier of bars and rods made under this specification in India. You can contact them to specify your requirements and get the price list.
Manufacturer of cold rolled stainless steel bar in shape of square, hex, flat & rectangular, check specification and price list
A bright bar can be manufactured by cold drawing process. The procedure gives it a smooth and bright surface finish. During the process, a metal rod or wire is pulled through a die helping it to reduce the diameter and increase length.
The process also improves the mechanical properties of the metal this include its strength, hardness, and toughness.
Due to the cold drawing procedure, the surface of the bar becomes smooth and free from defects like cracks, scratches, etc.
It is called “bright” surface finish because of the shiny and reflective mirror like appearance- they are used in decorative items or places with high visibility like handrails.
Niko Steel & Engineering LLP is a top exporter of bright bars in Mumbai, India. You can contact them to know their stock availability and get some good deals. They offer discount on bulk ordering and ensures timely delivery every time.
Buy stainless steel rolled flat bar is available in grade 303, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, and 17-4PH annealed at factory price in Mumbai
Here are some of the key differences between cold-drawn and polished flat bars:
- The production process of CD bars (wire pulled through a die) is different than that of polished bars (grinding and polishing the surface of a metal.)
- These flat bars have a smooth surface finish and improved mechanical properties. Polished bars come with a smooth and shiny finish.
- The cold drawing process ensures improved mechanical properties which is not the case for the polishing process.
- These bars are more expensive than polished bars.
To get high quality cold drawn and polished flat bars at competitive price, contact Niko Steel & Engineering LLP. The company has years of experience and reliably served many customers over the years worldwide. They are a known name in the world of flat bars manufacturing.
Contact them with your requirements, and get customized products at the best price delivered to your doorstep.
- Hot rolled bars are produced by rolling a metal bar at a high temperature, typically at or above the metal’s recrystallization temperature. Cold rolled bars are produced by rolling a metal bar at room temperature, below the metal’s recrystallization temperature.
- HR bars have a rough, scaled surface finish due to the high temperature and pressure used in the rolling process. CR bars have a smooth, uniform surface finish that is free of surface defects.
- The hot rolling process gives the bar a wider range of mechanical properties than the cold rolling process.
- They are less expensive than CR bars due to a simpler manufacturing process.
You can buy these rolled and annealed bars, available in different grades of stainless steel at low factory prices from Niko Steel & Engineering LLP.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||AAQFN7612K|
|Legal Status of firm||Partner|
|Contact Person||Shrenik Shah|
24/ 26, Shop No- 6B, Sindhi Lane,