Randhir Metal And Alloys
Randhir Metal And Alloys
304 stainless steel slip on flange
A182 Gr F304 sorf flange
AISI 304 slip blind flange
SUS 304 slip on raised face flange
Stainless steel 304 slip on pipe flange
A 304 stainless steel slip-on flange connects tubing and other equipment in various industrial applications. It is made of high quality ss such as 304 which offers excellent corrosion resistance and durability.
A slip-on flange is a type of pipe flange slipped through the pipe end and welded in place. They are used in low-pressure applications wherein the flat surface of the flange allows easy alignment.
The flange is often used in applications where corrosion resistance is critical such as in chemical processing, food processing and pharmaceutical industries. The flange is corrosion resistant in various types of chemicals including acids, alkalis and organic compounds. For a good quality 304 stainless steel slip-on flange, contact Randhir Metal and Alloys.
Slip on flanges offers several benefits in industrial applications, like:
- They are easy to install and hence preferred for applications where a quick and easy assembly is important.
- They are generally less expensive than other types of flanges, such as weld neck flanges or socket weld flanges.
- They are available in a wide range of sizes and pressure ratings.
- They do not have a neck or hub, which can help to reduce stress on the piping system.
- They show excellent resistance to corrosion and are thus used for environments like chemical processing or oil and gas industries.
Randhir Metal and Alloys is a well-knownmanufacturer of 304 grade ss slip-on flanges in India.
A182 Gr F304 sorf flange and AISI 304 slip blind flange exporter in Mumbai
A SORF (slip-on raised face) flange is used to connect pipes in various industrial applications- due to their properties like excellent corrosion resistance and durability. They have a raised face, which provides a seal between the flange and the mating equipment or flange, helping prevent leakage. They are ideal for use in low-pressure applications where the piping system does not require frequent assembly and disassembly.
They are suitable for use in low-pressure applications where frequent disassembly is not required. Contact Randhir Metal and Alloys if you are looking for a supplier and exporter of sorf flange and slip blind flange of the given grade in Mumbai.
Manufacturer of SUS 304 slip on raised face flange and Werkstoff No 1.4301 reducing slip on flange in India
SS 304 Slip-On Flanges have several advantages like:
- High corrosion resistance- they are suitable for harsh and corrosive environments.
- Can withstand high temperatures without getting deformed or losing strength.
- Easy installation and removal from the pipe or equipment.
- Easy to maintain and clean. It means they are a cost-effective and durable solution.
- They show excellent mechanical properties.
If you are searching for a reliable and renowned SS grade 304 slip on raised face and reducing slip on flange manufacturer in India, contact Randhir Metal. They offer fully customized products at competitive prices, as per your requirements.
Stainless steel 304 slip on pipe flange and DIN 1.4301 slip on flat face flange are available in class 150# to 900#
DIN 1.4301 is a German standard for materials such as 304 grade stainless steel. These slip-on flanges are used in different hygienic and corrosion resistant applications. The flange material properties make them eligible for different uses.
- These flanges show excellent corrosion resistance in various chemicals, including acids, alkalis, and chlorides.
- A high-strength material that can withstand heavy loads and stresses.
- Comes with a bright, shiny finish which is why they are used in aesthetic applications.
- The material is can be fabricated and welded easily.
SS grade 304 slip-on pipe flange and slip on flat face flange are available in different pressure classes at Randhir Metal. Contact them to know about their stock and pricing.
SS 304 slip joint flange and UNS S30400 Stainless Steel slip on plate flange as per ASME B16.5
AISI 304 is an ss grade also known as UNS S30400 and DIN 1.4301. The material contains a high percentage of chromium and nickel, which gives it excellent corrosion resistance, good formability, and high strength.
The Stainless Steel grade 304 slip joint flange and slip on plate flange according to the given standard specifications are widely used in applications like food processing equipment, chemical processing equipment, architectural applications such as building facades and handrails, manufacturing of medical devices, and production of kitchen appliances. Thus, it can be said that AISI 304 slip on plate flange is very versatile and comes with good formability.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||0313037698|
|Legal Status of firm||Pvt ltd|
|Contact Person||Mr Mahendra Mehta|
|Address||156, COOPER COMPOUND,
6TH KUMBHARWADA LANE,
T.P.STREET, NEAR ALANKAR CINEMA,
MUMBAI- 400 004, INDIA