A tube fitting which comprises ethylene polymer plastic is a Teflon tube fitting. It comprises water atoms, and fluorine molecules can even replace these atoms. Adding to this, due to the presence of long molecules in ethylene polymer, non-stick properties are exhibited, making this a widely accepted and useful material.
PTFE compression fittings & PTFE union suppliers in UAE
Worried where to get the best PTFE union, with assured quality and in the most cost efficient way, pipingmaterial.ae is the best solution for you, where:
- A B2B platform, where reasonable prices are quoted by suppliers; so that customer pay only for what they aspire.
- Suppliers; which are 100% genuine, listed and verified, so that product genuineness is not affected.
- Also, these suppliers are very expertized and experienced in their fields; well equipped to guide customers who face issues purchasing the product. They even provide tips or suggestions for the customers so that it can be helpful.
- Suppliers are limited, so customers can also compare pricing from various suppliers and then take decisions accordingly.
Due to this, they are one of the best and most famous PTFE tube fittings suppliers, building strong relations with the customers, in association with bringing smiles to wide range of industries. They even have large customer base due to their customer and industrial friendly services.
Specification of PTFE tube fittings
|Sizes in Inch
||Sizes in mm
Above equivalent material available with the listed PTFE tube fittings suppliers & stockholder in UAE at pipingmaterial.ae
||PTFE ferrule fittings color
||Other trade name of PTFE tube fittings
- Teflon® (trademarked name- owned by Chemours)
||PTFE compression fittings types
- NACE MR0175
- DIN EN 4401
- ECE R110
- ISO 15156
- PTFE union
- Coupling Cap
- Front Ferrule
- Back Ferrule
- PTFE Hex Plug
- Reducing Union Tee
- Union Elbow
- PTFE Male Connector
- PTFE Union Tee
- Reducing Union
- PTFE Female Threaded Tee
- Fitting End Closure
- Tube End Closure
- 45 Male Elbow
- Male Connector
- PTFE Long Hex Nipple
- Male Adaptor
- Positionable Male Run Tee
- Female Adaptor
- Bulkhead Reducer
- O – Seal Male Adaptor
- PTFE Reducer
- Reducing Cross
- Bulkhead Male Connector
- Male Run Tee
- O – Seal Male Connector
- Butt Weld Pipe Elbow
- Positionable Male Elbow
- Butt Weld Pipe Connector
- Male Branch Tee
- Socket Weld Tube Connector
- Positionable Male Branch Tee
- Female Connector
- Socket Weld Tube Elbow
- Female Run Tee
- Bulkhead Female Connector
- Female Branch Tee
- Female Elbow
- Food and general Industry
- High Purity Chemistry
- High Purity Water
- Paste extrusion
|Marking on PTFE instrumentation fittings
- Manufacturers/ suppliers name & logo
- Heat code
- 10 Pcs or contact below listed PTFE compression fittings manufacturers for special request
- Yes, you can directly contact to below listed verified PTFE tube fittings suppliers for a quick quote and free sample
- Male to male
- Male to female
- High working temperatures
- Non-stick surface
- High resistance to chemicals
- Extremely high electrical resistance
- Non-toxic and bio-compatible
- Low friction surface
- Resistance to UV light, weather & corrosion
- 100% Virgin PTFE
- PTFE ferrule fitting Bubble tight sealing
- Small footprint
- PTFE tube fittings Suitable for liquid and gas use
Get responses from all potential suppliers of PTFE ferrule fittings and tube connectors in Middle East
Wide range of properties are exhibited by PTFE compression fittings. This is one of the only reasons why they are in huge demand in for their use case. Below are some of the characteristics and the features that it offers:
- They exhibit excellent resistance to corrosions.
- Another advantage is that, one can utilize teflon compression fittings at temperature range of -800-2600C.
- Excellent resistance to radiation, when exposed to atmosphere for a prolonged period, is seen when using this fitting.
- Adding to this, it also shows high volatile resistivity characteristics.
- Inherits good dielectric performance capabilities.
PTFE Female Connector and Hex Plug in a variety of configurations at the lowest price in Dubai, check PTFE vs Teflon
When one differentiates a PTFE and Teflon tube fittings, it is seen that there is actually no difference. They are exactly the same; just because of the naming criteria, confusion prevails between both of them.
PTFE Male Connector and Female Threaded Tee in high-purity fine thread suitable for hygienic & corrosive environments
PTFE ferrule fittings is seen widely in wide range of industrial standards because most industries primarily and ideally focus on extreme temperature conditions and corrosion resistance. Hence, below are some use case:
- You would see using PTFE single ferrule straight reducing union for resisting low drugs.
- It is also used to provide protection of lower sensors.
- Chromatography and medical industries also demand for PTFE single ferrule straight union connector.
- For outer cladding, it is used as low fibre sheath.
Buy Teflon tube fittings in various types, like male/ female connector, straight, elbow, hex plug, threaded tee and long hex nipple, view temperature range
PTFE reducing union can withstand extreme conditions ranging between -800-250°C. This means that it exhibits good characteristics to withstand extreme temperature conditions; without loosing tensile strength and other physical properties.