The name for quenched & tempered carbon steel plate comes from the process of their manufacturing. It undergoes the two heat treatment processes; quenching and tempering. The output is a steel plate which is quenched and tempered. Because of this, they exhibit excellent strength, hardness and toughness characteristics.
Quenched & tempered steel plate
Verified stockists and suppliers
Get the list of leading suppliers of q&t sheets in UAE manufactured as per international standards, check the hardness
Looking out for alloy quenched & tempered (Q&T) steel plate with the assured quality standards, pipingmaterial.ae helps customers by ensuring it. They are known to be one of the leading and well recognized quenched and tempered steel plates suppliers in UAE, because:
- Suppliers at this B2B platform are trusted, verified and listed. So, customers can easily purchase products without being heavily charges.
- Confused whether this plate meets your requirements? Highly advised to kindly approach the suppliers. This is because they provide best suggestion, that benefits your industrial lifestyle.
- Need this product in specific sizes? Why not contact them directly; with their contact details open to users you can mention your requirements.
There are many other services, which the suppliers and wide customer base take benefits.
Quenched and tempered steel plate specification
|4000 to 9000 mm
|4 to 160 mm
|1525 to 3100 mm
|Get below from all Quenched & tempered steel plate suppliers at pipingmaterial.ae
|Carton, wooden pallet, brown paper, wooden cases
|Quenched & Tempered
|Normalised, Rolled, QT, N+T
|Hot Rolled (HR)
|FOB, Ex-Work,CFR, CNF, CIF
|Temperature of quenching
|Method of machining
|between 815 and 900 °C (1,500 to 1,650 °F)
Find here global stockists and importers of ASTM a710 carbon steel plate with MTC at the cheapest price in Middle East countries, check tempered steel vs stainless steel
When it comes to comparing Q&T steel plate durable alloy and a stainless steel, there are unique difference between the two. In the case of a stainless steel, we perform annealing process. This produces stainless steel which are soft, and widely recommended for use case where high-pressure conditions are not mandatory. On the other hand, in applications where toughness, strength and elastic properties are primary characteristics, we demand for ASTM A710 carbon steel plate. They comprise high-pressure and temperature tolerance capabilities.
See the top 5 traders of cut-to-size ASTM a514 t1 steel sheet to meet any specifications of clients in Dubai, view durable alloy quenched and tempered steel grade and cost per ton
Below are some of the benefits which wide range of industries adopt for their ideal use case:
- When ASTM A514 steel sheet is manufactured by the method of tempering, they show less brittlement. Adding to this, they show more ductile characteristics, without loosing an inch of hardness.
- This is one of the reasons why they show excellent weldability characteristics.
- Another benefit is seen in their strength characteristics, which is exhibited very efficiently.
- They even show resistance to corrosion, abrasion and wear.
Select your size in the available inventory of excellent quality q&t to wear resistant steel plates and get the best suppliers who can fulfill your need, see buying tips
The suitable temperature working scenarios demanded for ASTM A514 T1 steel sheet is around 5400C. Adding to this, you can also heat treat between the temperature range of 815-9000C.
You will get here a trustworthy distributor of quenched and tempered alloy steel plates in GCC countries in conventional sizes and lengths with certification, see annealing vs tempering
Because of their excellent corrosion resistance and good strength characteristics, below are some of the use cases of Q&T wear resistant steel plate:
- Used for the storage tanks.
- Cutting edges makes wide use of this steel plate.
- Low trailer loaders require high tensile ASTM a514 steel plate.
- Gear wheels
- Used for the purpose of construction of bridges and even high-heighted buildings.
Q & T sheet properties, grades and composition