Contact directly stainless steel pinch valve suppliers in UAE
What Are Flow Control Pinch Valve Used For?
Applications where the media is to remain isolated from any internal valve parts typically use a solenoid pinch valve. The sleeve of the valve, made from reinforced rubber will contain the flow media (corrosive, abrasive or granular media). The sleeve will isolate the media flowing through it from the environment, thereby reducing contamination. Apart from lab equipment, other areas that use the device include – medical instruments and clinical or chemical analyzers.
Choose among a few and verified small pinch valve manufacturers in Dubai. Ask for a quick quote now!
What Type Of Valve Is A Sanitary Pinch Valve?
A pneumatic pinch valve is a type of control or regulation valve.
Compare the price of 316 stainless steel diaphragm pinch valve between importers and stockists in the Middle East and Asia
Can A 3 Way Pinch Valve Regulate Flow?
The electric pinch valve is designed to regulate the flow of mass in various applications including granular materials, slurries, powders, liquids, emulsions, and liquids. The reinforced rubber sleeve is strong, which helps the valve regulate the flow when needed.
Type A sanitary pinch valves for food, dairy and drink processing, you can find distributors of high pressure pinch valves in the United Arab Emirates
How Do You Test A Type A Pinch Valve?
There are two tests carried out on the flow control needle pinch valve –
- Seat test = This is a test that checks leaks. A fully assembled diaphragm pinch valve will be tested once it has been clamped on the Test Rig and filled with Test Media. After the device is closed, pressure is applied in a 1.1-time max rating.
- Body shell test = Similar to the seat test, the sample is attached to the rig and filled with media. Then attach a test plate to the valve flange by clamping it. Open the vent tap. Let the test media escape from the vent tap by gently applying test pressure. Now turn the vent tap off and apply pressure on the small pinch valve. The pressure applied on the device is 1.5 times the valve rating.
Check SS 304 pneumatic pinch valve selection criteria and mechanical pinch valve working principle, dimensions & weight
High Pressure Pinch Valve Advantages And Disadvantages
- The media used in a type-a pinch valve can be corrosive, abrasive and grainy without risk of damage to the valve or clogging. And the media remains free from contamination as well. As the sleeve of the device is strong, it has a long work life. It is easy to seal, the consumption of energy is low, and it is a low-maintenance device. The turbulence and friction are kept to a minimum and the opening and closing time is quick.
- As the pinch sleeve is an elastomer, using elevated temperatures is not possible. The valve may not function if the rubber sleeve of the small pinch valve gets deformed or collapses. It is also possible that the sleeve will collapse because of the suction inside, making it unsuited to vacuum applications.
Selection Criteria Of Small Pinch Valve
To select the right flow control pinch valve, the following criteria must be met –
- The quality of elastomer needs to be high because the pinch sleeve remains in constant contact with corrosive and abrasive media. Strong, resilient rubber must be used while manufacturing a rubber pinch valve.
- Pressure needs to be taken into consideration. The control pressure to close or open the sleeve needs to be higher than its operating pressure. A small difference in pressure may not yield desired results.
Working principle of a Mechanical Pinch Valve
A normally closed pinch valve to shut off or control the flow of media. The media that flows across is of a corrosive or abrasive nature. This device works on pressurized air to open or close. When the position is open, the valve will have no restriction. Hence, fluids of different viscosity and texture, are permitted to pass through its bore. The pinch sleeve is flexible and keeps the media isolated from the rest of the valve. Since the sleeve is strong and elastic – the media moves through freely. The sleeve of the high-pressure pinch valve prevents contamination or damage to the other components of the device.