What are silicon bronze fasteners?
Chemically, these fasteners consist of 96% copper with the remaining 4% containing additions of silicon, iron, zinc, tin or manganese. They are as strong as steel and exhibit good corrosion resistance properties
UNS C65100 hex bolts suppliers in UAE, View difference between ASME SB584 C651 flat washers and fender washer
Difference between ASME SB584 C651 flat washers and fender washer
ASME SB584 C651 flat washers are used with bolts and help to reduce the damage of vibrations on the surface of the wood. The bolt head for this assembly usually sits above the surface of the wood. On the other hand, silicon bronze fender washer have a threaded shank, with flatter heads. Silicon Bronze Fasteners are intended to sit flush on the surface of the material they are being fastened.
Always check UNS C65500 hex head bolt and anchor bolts application and weight before buying material
What are silicon bronze bolts used for?
Copper alloys including this one exhibit high resistance to marine engineering applications. These fasteners are no exception. Though they are not only popular in naval construction, but in industries like oil refineries, general construction, and the energy sector as well.
Know more about UNS C65600 ring shank nails dimensions, temperature rating, weight chart and price list in UAE
What is the temperature for silicon bronze carriage bolts?
Annealing is carried out between 475 – 700 °C & the material is hot worked between the temperature range of 700 – 875 °C
Types of Silicon Bronze Fasteners
Silicon Bronze Fastener
UNS C65100 Hex Bolts
ASME SB584 C651 Flat Washers
Silicon Bronze Fender Washer
UNS C65500 Hex Head Bolt
Silicon Bronze Anchor Bolts
UNS C65600 Ring Shank Nails
Silicon Bronze Heavy Hex Bolt
C651 Silicon Bronze Carriage Bolt
Silicon Bronze Lag Bolts
Silicon Bronze Bolts
UNS C65500 U Bolt
ASME SB584 C651 Flange Bolt
UNS C65100 Square Bolt
Silicon Bronze Eye Bolts
Silicon Bronze Hanger Bolts
Silicon Bronze Coach Bolts
Suppliers of silicon bronze heavy hex bolt, check its melting point and density here
What is the melting point of silicon bronze heavy hex bolt?
The alloy has a melting point of 1880oF.
Buy directly from a manufacturer of C651 silicon bronze carriage/ lag bolts online and save cost, view price list and torque chart
What determines the tightening torque value for a silicon bronze hex head bolt?
The applied torque determines the tightening torque value for these fasteners. The applied torque is calculated using the following equation –
T = KFiDb
Here – K = torque coefficient based on variables like – surface finish, coatings, etc.