The Stainless Steel 304 Buttweld Fittings have a high melting point at 1400 degrees C, and thus, they are widely used in various high-temperature applications.
Specifications Of Stainless Steel 304 Pipe Fittings
KNPC Approved and Saudi Arabia (SABIC) approved fittings
Seamless Stainless Steel 304 Buttweld Fittings and SS 304 Reducer at factory price in Dubai, Get quotations from different ASTM A403 WP 304 short radius elbow suppliers in Dubai
SS 304 Pipe Fittings Price List
|Elbow, 90 degree, ASTM A403 Grade WP 304
(Schedule 10, Seamless, ASME B16.9)
||US $ 0.70
||US $ 0.95
||US $ 1.08
||US $ 1.94
||US $ 2.12
Difference between Schedule 10 and SCH 10S 304 Stainless Steel Elbow
The difference between Schedule 10 and SCH 10S 304 Stainless Steel Elbow lies in their strength. Both depict low schedule A403 Gr WP304 Elbow with thin walls and large diameter. The ‘S’ in SCH 10S A403 WP304 Buttweld Elbow 45° LR indicates the strength, so they possess thicker walls than the sch 10 elbow 45° LR.
Find genuine manufacturer of 304 Stainless Steel Elbow, UNS S30400 eccentric reducers, DIN 1.4301 Cap and SS 304 Tee in SCH 40S, 80, 80S in Middle East
Which packaging is more economical and for safe products
- Palletize with Shrink Wrap Plastic and
- Packed in Wooden Box Safe For Your Products
Supply Graph Of Most Of The Suppliers In Middle East
Difference between ASTM A403 WP304 W (Welded) and A403 WP304 S (Seamless)
The seamless ASTM A403 Grade WP304 Pipe Fittings differ from the welded ones in several aspects, primarily as they have different manufacturing procedures.
- The seamless pipe fittings have no weak seams, and thus they can withstand higher pressure than the ASTM A403 WP304 Buttweld pipe fittings.
- The seamless variants are in shorter lengths, whereas the welded UNS S30400 eccentric reducers are available in longer lengths.
- The seamless DIN 1.4301 concentric reducers offer better corrosion resistance than the welded variant.
- The welded 304 Stainless Steel Fittings are more affordable than the seamless ones.
- The welded SA 403 Gr WP304 180° Return bends are used for low pressure applications whereas the seamless ones are used for high pressure.
- The welded SS 304 End Cap comes with a more consistent wall thickness and has greater availability than the seamless ones.
- The welded A403 WP304 Stub End Type B should be tested for weld integrity which is not required for the seamless variants.
304 Stainless Steel Reducer and A403 Gr WP304 Elbow as per ASME B16.9 / Standard ASME B16.9, SS 304 Fittings available in all types and wall thickness
Types of Stainless Steel 304 Buttweld Fittings
ASTM A403 WP304 45 Deg Elbow
SS 304 90 Deg Elbow
ASTM A403 WP304 Stainless Steel 180 Deg Elbow
304 Stainless Steel Reducing Tee
AISI 304 Equal Tee
DIN 1.4301 Lateral Tee
ASME SA403 WP304 Concentric Reducer
UNS S30400 Eccentric Reducer
A403 WP304 Pipe Bend
Stainless 304 Reducing Cross
304 Stainless Steel Stub End
SS 304 Split Tee
AISI 304 Steel Short Radius Elbow
Steel 304 Long Radius Elbow
SA 403 WP304 Welded 1D Elbow
A403 WP304 Seamless 3D Elbow
WP304 Buttweld 5D Elbow
Stainless Steel 304 Unequal Tee
304 Stainless Steel Pipe Elbow
SS 304 Pipe Reducer
304 SS Pipe Tee
Stainless Steel 304 3D Bend
SS 304 5D Bend
ASTM A403 WP304 Long Radius Bend
A403 WP304 Short Radius Bend
SA403 WP304 U Bend
Stainless Steel 304 Return Bend
UNS S30400 10D Bend
ASME SA403 WP304 Butt Welding fittings
DIN 1.4301 Weld Fittings
Aisi 304 Buttweld Tee
SUS 304 Buttweld Reducer
SS304 Buttweld Elbow
Difference between ASTM A403 WP 304 short radius and long radius elbow
The difference between ASTM A403 WP 304 short radius elbow and long radius elbows lies in their length and curvature. The short radius elbows give the piping system a sharper turn compared to the SA 403 Gr WP304 long radius elbow.
How are ASTM A403 WP304 Fittings manufactured?
Marking On Stainless Steel 304 Elbow
- ASTM material code
- Heat No
- Manufacturer logo
- Material Grade
- Schedule No
- Products Type
Check A403 WP304 Material Composition
Dual certified 304 Stainless Steel Fittings and SA 403 WP304 Buttweld Elbow in 45/90 degree with radiography (RT) inspection & EN 10204 3.1 MTC
Uses Of Stainless Steel 304 Fittings
Oil & Gas applications
Inspection and Test Plan for UNS S30400 End Cap
- Positive material recognition
- Impact analysis
- Pitting protection test
- Positive material recognition
- Hydrostatic analysis
- Eddy current examining
- Chemical examination-Spectro analysis
Which Is Better : Grade 304 and Grade 316?
SS 304 buttweld fittings equivalent grades
Advantages Of SS 304 Pipe Fittings
Strong and durable
Low temperature performance
Excellent cold & hot forming process