SS 316 hex bolt and 316 Stainless Steel Screws suppliers in UAE
What are Stainless Steel 316 Fasteners?
The 316 stainless steel is an austenitic stainless steel which is known for its high corrosion resistance and strength. The Stainless Steel 316 Fasteners are available in different sizes, types, and surface finishes according to the application requirements. The SS 316 Fasteners are found in applications which involve extreme environmental conditions.
The SS 316 nut bolt manufacturer manufacture different types of SS 316 fasteners which have unique features, like:
- The Stainless Steel 316 Nut Bolts have higher strengths compared to the 304 fasteners.
- The UNS S31600 bolt can be used in saltwater, chemicals, and various other corrosive environments.
- The ASTM A193 grade 316 bolts can be ideally used for high temperature and high pressure special purpose applications.
- The SS316 flange bolt has a flange cast to the bolt head. They act quite similar to SS 316 Washers, which is they help to spread the load over a wide area.
- 316 Stainless Steel Hex Bolts can be used for fastening wood to wood or a metal to wood.
- The Stainless Steel 316 Nuts are widely used for several outdoor and industrial applications.
- The 316 Stainless Steel Screws can be ideally used for a wide range of applications in and around sea water.
Table of Content