Choose from the list of verified Stainless Steel Ball Valve manufacturer in UAE before ordering, compare response times and price of cf8m Ball Valve & SS bsp ball valve in Middle East
Stainless Steel Ball Valve Price List
|SS Inline Ball Valves, 2-Piece
||Price AED/ Pcs
||Price USD/ Pcs
SS Ball Valves Specification
3000 psig (206 bar)
-10°C ~ 150°C
BSP, BSPT, NPT, Flanged, Welded
3A, ISO, DIN, SMS, ASTM, JIS
ISO9001, CE, NSF, TS, WRAS
|Manufacturing Standards of SS Ball Valve
- ASTM A182 304/ 304L (forgings) Size : 1/2″ To 40″
- ASTM A351 CF8/ CF3 (castings) Size : 1/2″ To 4″
|-13⁰F to 302⁰F (-25°C to 150°C)
|SS Ball Valve Components
||Body Styles of SS 304 Ball Valve
||Hole Designs of Stainless Steel Ball Valve
- Valve Body
- Rotary Ball
- Split-Body Ball Valve
- Top-Entry Ball Valve
- End-Entry Ball Valves
- Full Bore
- Reduce Bore
||Below listed stainless steel ball valves suppliers also stock following brands
- Quickly open and close
- leak-Proof Service
- Low Pressure Drop
- Tight sealing
- Cost Effective
- Oliver valves
- Rose mount
||Material Of Seal Ring
- Bore Size
- End Connection
- Port Count
- Actuation method
- Normal Temperature
- Low Temperature
- Medium Temperature
- High Temperature
- Soft Graphite
|Types of Stainless Steel High Pressure Ball Valves
- Floating Ball Valve
- Trunnion Mounted Ball Valve
- 3 Way Ball Valve
- Top Entry Ball Valve
- Side Entry or Split Body Ball Valve
- Three-Piece Body Ball Valve
- Inner Box
- One Piece Packing
- Wooden Crate/Box
- Standard Export Packaging
- PMI Testing
- Ultrasonic Test
- Mechanical Testing
- Spectro Tests
- Hydrostatic Testing
|SS 304 Ball Valve Mechanical Properties
||List of projects where below listed SS 316 3 way ball valves manufacturers has supplied
- Tensile Strength : 75000 PSI
- Yield Strength: 30000 PSI
- Melting Point: 1400 °C
- Density: 8.0 g/cm3
- Paraguana Refinery Complex – Venezuela
- Ulsan Refinery – South Korea
- Lekoil Limited – Nigeria
- SOCAR – Azerbaijan
- Nayara Energy – India
- ASME B16.10
- ASME B16.34
- BS 2080
- API Spec 6D
- ISO 7121
Stainless steel mini ball valve required to meet API-598, API600, ISO10434, API602, API603, API6D leakage criteria, check 1 inch / 3 inch SS ball valve price list in Dubai
Stainless steel bsp ball valve Testing Standards
Different Stainless Steel Ball valves Symbols
Advantages and Disadvantages of cf8m Ball Valve
Advantages SS Ball Valves
- Ball valves are easy to use and keep up with.
- swift opening
- either manually or by actuation
- when fully open, produces little turbulence.
- has a little pressure drop and is capable of handling large flow rates.
Disadvantages of cf8m Ball Valve
- The ball valve shouldn’t be utilised for throttling; it should only be completely open or fully closed.
- Unsuitable for applications involving solids or slurries
- They can produce pressure spikes or water hammer if opened too soon.
- For expanding gases, vent holes are required.
Looking for SS ball valve manufacturer? Stainless steel high pressure ball valve available in various types including floating, flanged, trunnion, full port, multi port, threaded, 2 Way, 3 Way, 4 Way, 2 Piece, and 3 Piece
Types of Stainless steel high pressure ball valves
Stainless Steel Ball Valve
cf8m Ball Valve
Stainless Steel 3 way ball valve
Stainless Steel 304 ball valve
CF8M stainless steel flanged ball valve
Stainless Steel 316 ball valve
3000 psi Stainless Steel mini ball valve
ASTM A351 CF8M 316 floating ball valve
SS Ball Valves
ASTM A351 SS ball Valve Chemical Composition
Stainless steel flanged ball valve Mechanical Properties
Many from the listed suppliers can supply Nibco, Swagelok, Apollo and Parker stainless steel ball valves at dealer price in Middle East, check sizes and availability
Try our verified suppliers if you are on hunt of a reliable stockist who is approved in the below organization
What is psi in high temperature stainless steel ball valves and why is it important?
PSI is unit for measuring the working pressure of the high temperature stainless steel ball valves. It is expressed in numeric which determines the max pressure the valve is capable of handling with getting damaged.
The stainless steel floating ball valve is used in high temperature applications where pressure inside the pipe is high. Using stainless steel threaded ball valve with accurate PSI rating is crucial so that the system can withstand pressure without any performance failure. Using lower PSI stainless steel trunnion ball valve can cause damage whereas using higher PSI will incur greater cost without offering any additional benefits.
Standard port vs. Full port stainless steel high pressure ball valve
- In stainless steel full port ball valve, the flow passage diameter is same as the pipe size. For standard port, the diameter of the bore is smaller than the pipe.
- The flow capacity of full port is higher than standard stainless steel multi port ball valve.
- Full port ss valves are more efficient and expensive than the standard port ones.
Advantages of stainless steel ball valve
- SS ball valve has a compact and economical design.
- The shut-off speed of the stainless steel 3 piece ball valves is quite fast.
- The stainless steel 2 piece ball valves are a durable and can be used in high pressure & temperature or high volume applications.
- The stainless steel 4 way ball valve has a long service life and hence, is cost-effective.
- The stainless steel 3 way ball valves are versatile and ideal for different applications taking place in hot & cold temperatures.
Stainless Steel Ball Valves Application & Use
- Power Processing
- Vehicle Wash Systems
- Irrigation & Water Treatment Equipment
- Food & Beverage Equipment
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Admixtures & Treatment
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Washing Machines
- Outdoor Hoses