SS Butterfly valve Body Construction
- Shaft Bearing
- Sealing Ring
- Seamling Seat
- Drive Shaft
Talk to multiple audited SS butterfly valve manufacturers and compare Stainless steel 316 butterfly valve shipment & freight cost in UAE
Stainless Steel Butterfly Valves Specification
BSP, BSPT, NPT, Flanged, Welded
3A, ISO, DIN, SMS, ASTM, JIS
Stainless Steel Butterfly valves Symbols
Request pricing directly from Cf8m butterfly valve manufacturers for lowest price and ensured high quality of SS 304 butterfly valve in Middle East
SS 304 butterfly valve Price List
|2 99/100 in
|1 1/2 in
|2 19/25 in
|3 31/100 in
|2 3/5 in
Types of SS 304 flanged butterfly
Stainless Steel Butterfly Valve
ASTM A351 CF8M 316 lug butterfly valve
SS 304 flanged butterfly valve
Stainless Steel lug butterfly valve
A351 CF8 304 body butterfly valves
CF8 stainless steel grooved butterfly valve
Stainless Steel 316 butterfly valve
Pneumatic Butterfly Valve
SS wafer type butterfly valve
SS Butterfly Valves Advantages and Disadvantages
Advantages SS Butterfly Valves
- Compared to other valves, the compact design consumes a great deal less room.
- small in size
- It takes less time to open or close a quick operation.
- sizes that are quite huge
- High-pressure recovery after a low-pressure dip
SS 304 Flanged Butterfly Disadvantages
- Throttling service is limited to low differential pressure
- Cavitation and choked flow are two potential concerns
- Disc movement is unguided and affected by flow turbulence
Stainless steel lug butterfly valve with leakage testing as per API-598 in Dubai, SS 316 butterfly valves available in 2 inch, 6 inch and custom sizes
Stainless steel 316 butterfly valve sizes
- 2 Inch
- 6 Inch
- Custom Sizes
Pneumatic Butterfly Valve Chemical Composition
Stainless Steel lug butterfly valve Mechanical Properties
A351 CF8 304 body butterfly valves Application
- Slurry and similar services
- High-pressure and high-temperature water and steam services
- Vacuum service
- Cooling water, gases, air, fire protection
What does 150 psi wsp mean in cf8m butterfly valve?
150 psi wsp means that the working steam pressure in a cf8m butterfly valve is 150 psi. It is the maximum steam pressure which the stainless steel flanged butterfly valve can handle at the highest temperature rating.
Advantages of ss butterfly valve
There are several advantages of the stainless steel sanitary butterfly valve, like:
- It is very lightweight and compact.
- The stainless steel pneumatic butterfly valve has a very simple design and it is very cost-effective.
- It is quick and very efficient too.
- The pneumatic stainless steel butterfly valve helps with pressure control and it works for corrosive and viscous fluids. There is no cavitation or choked flow.
- These valves do not have high-pressure throttling.
Stainless steel wafer type butterfly valve vs lug butterfly valve
The stainless steel wafer butterfly valve comes with four holes which aligns with the connected pipeline. The design of the stainless steel wafer type butterfly valve is such that they get clamped between the two flanges in the piping system. They mostly fit with all types of flanges.
The stainless steel lug butterfly valve has threaded tapered lug which is positioned on the flanges of the valve for making bolt connections. They are mostly used where the piping system ends.
SS 304 vs ss 316 butterfly valves
The primary difference between ss 304 and stainless steel 316 butterfly valve lies in their chemical composition. Due to the addition of molybdenum in the ss 316 grade, they resist corrosion better than the ss 304 butterfly valve in salt and other corrosive services.
The ss 316 butterfly valves are found in various corrosive and marine environments. However, the butterfly valve ss304 offers moderate corrosion resistance at an affordable price.
Buy Stainless steel pneumatic butterfly valve from ADNOC approved suppliers at best price in Middle East
Are you looking for trusted suppliers who are approved in following big organization in middle east