Stainless steel CNC components have high tensile strength and durability. Custom Stainless Steel CNC components are very versatile with wide range of availability with different shapes and sizes. The components maintain their toughness and other mechanical properties even at high temperatures. Stainless steel components Exhibits strong weldability and formability properties.
Visit pipingmaterial.ae to check out best stainless steel CNC components suppliers UAE. It is one on of the most trusted and credible B2B platform for piping materials only providing you with industrial leading 100% verified and genuine limited suppliers and manufacturers. The platform also offers contact details of the suppliers and manufacturers so that you can easily communicate with them and get all your queries solved.
Stainless steel CNC components specification
|Maximum stainless steel components dimensions
||Parameters for manufacturing of stainless steel precision components
- Length: X 26″ – 64″
- Width Y 32″
- Height Z 38″
Note: Please contact below listed stainless steel CNC components suppliers in UAE for any specific drawing
- +/- .001″ for stainless steel milling components length, width, and height
- Cutting speed
|Stainless steel CNC machining components manufacturing process
||Meaning of G-code & M-code
||Full form of technical innovations used by stainless steel CNC components manufacturers
- Stainless steel components manufacturers use 3D model for dimensions and properties
- Computer numerical control (CNC)
- Designing the parts in CAD software
- Fully automated
- Fabrication process in CAM (computer-aided manufacturing) software
- G-code : movement and speed of cutting heads
- G00 – Rapid traverse
- G01 – Linear interpolation
- G28 – Returns to machine axis reference point
- M-code : machine code or miscellaneous code (gives all the information such as program stops, coolant and tool changes etc)
- M03 – Spindle start Clockwise & Anticlockwise
- M04 – Spindle start Clockwise & Anticlockwise
- M30 – Program end
- CMM full form: Coordinate Measuring Machines
- CAD full form: Computer Aided Design
- DNC full form: Direct numerical control
- CNC CMM full form: Computer numerical control coordinate measuring machine
- VMC full form: Vertical Machining Center
- CNC full form: Computer numerical control
- CAM full form: Computer-aided manufacturing
|Automated processes of CNC stainless steel components
|International manufacturing standard for CNC machining service
- DIN ISO 2768 general tolerances classes: f-fine, m-medium, v-very coarse, c-coarse
- ASME Y14.5
- DIN ISO 2768 geometrical tolerances: H, K, and L
- MIL-STD-8 military standard
- ISO 2768
- CAD design services
- CNC router
- Reverse engineering
- 3 – 4 – 5 Axis
- CAM programming services
||Machined stainless steel components applications & industries
- Part marking
- Dot peening
- Edge breaking
- External & internal threading
- Corner rounding
- Deep hole drilling
- Heat treating
- Chemical etch
- Surface grinding
- Laser engraving
Get the estimated quote for above services from below listed verified custom stainless steel CNC components manufacturers in UAE
- Agricultural and farming
- Food processing
- Defense industry
- Oil and gas industry
- Material handling and processing
- Nanotechnology manufacturing
- Machine tools
- Heavy equipment
- Alternative energy
- Tool and die
- Nuclear plants
- Power generation
|SS precision components finishing
||Why contact listed stainless steel CNC components manufacturers on pipingmaterial.ae?
- Powder Coating
- Black Oxide
- Media Blasting
- Tumble Polishing
- Zinc Plating
- Vibratory Tumbling
- Nickel Plating
You can contact listed stainless steel components suppliers for exact supply time via Live Chat or Email.
- Custom CNC machining at low cost in UAE
- quality Inspections using CMM or laser scanners
- ISO 13485 compliant products
- Get material certification from below listed companies
- Direct contact to the manufacturers, no middle man means no extra cost
- Listed suppliers & manufacturers are verified by pipingmaterial.ae team, click on the company name to view complete information
- Get advantages of multiple quotes within hours
|Edges broken (deburred)
- Edges broken with visible toolmarks
- SS CNC components edges broken with light bead blast
- Sharp edges with visible toolmarks
Stainless steel components suppliers break (debur) the edges on all products, ask more details from beow listed companies
SS precision components suppliers in Dubai
Benefits of using stainless steel CNC components
- Stainless steel CNC machining components have excellent corrosion resistant property against toxic acids, salts, alkalis and chemicals hence are utilized in oil, chemical processing, automotive, aerospace and petrochemical industries.
- The parts is composed of more than 12% of chromium content which provides them strong oxidation property and prevents rusting.
- The parts provide outstanding rigid structural framework hence are used in construction, engines, electrical appliances, vehicles, piping system, etc.
- CNC stainless steel components efficient in handling heavy loads without getting break and deformed.
Stainless steel CNC components symmetry tolerances
||Permissible deviations of stainless steel components in mm
|Nominal lengths of stainless steel precision components in mm
|up to 100mm
|100 up to 300mm
|300 up to 1000mm
|1000 up to 3000mm
Buy handrail and machined stainless steel components in custom shape and sizes
Different purpose of stainless steel precision components
- There are several different purposes of stainless steel precision components which includes:
- They deliver high performance
- Stainless steel milling components have excellent machinability properties which makes them best materials to be used in various manufacturing process.
- The components offer great variety of customization.
- Provides miniaturization
- The parts deliver improved functionality composed with very tight tolerance.
Manufacturer of stainless steel components and SS handrail components for diverse assembly, know the difference between accuracy and precision
The main difference between accuracy and precision is that accuracy is in terms of data and processing of the machine to deliver parts to the most accurate design as that of the model or value given to the machine while on the other hand precision means how consistent the measurements and specifications of the parts are delivered by the machining process.
5 Axis CNC stainless steel milling components suppliers in Dubai, view testing methods
There are various ways to check the quality of stainless steel railing components quickly without using any equipment or third party inspection which includes:
- Inspection testing– this method involves visual and dimensional inspection to detect visible flaws and damages which includes rust, wear, scratch, damage and deformation.
This method is also used to detect flaws or problems in the specifications of the material.
- Manual examination- this process involves manually checking the material with careful observation and analysis for tight fit, temperature and pressure working applications and performance of the material by observing its function in different operations.
- Documents verifications- all the materials must have 100% industrial testing certificates which includes radiography, ultrasonic, hydrostatic and many more.
High precision machined and CNC stainless steel components at factory price in UAE, view SS handrail components installation steps
A sequence wise step guide for SS handrail components installation:
Step 1-involves preparing the staircase for installation by removing any balustrade if present.
Step 2-in this step prepare the hand railing of the balustrade.
Step 3- installation of the railing handrail system
Step 4- simply install the framing