Stainless steel Control valve Specification
-45°C to 100°C
BSP, BSPT, NPT, Flanged, Welded
3A, ISO, DIN, SMS, ASTM, JIS
Do you know which type of control valve is used most in the oil and gas industry?
Stainless Steel Control Ball valve are designed to control the flow of high pressure liquids and gases with minimal pressure drop. They are quick to open and close, and have a tight seal with low torque. Their ease of operation, repair, and versatility lends the ability to be used in a variety of locations.
Stainless Steel Control valves Symbols
Stainless Steel Thermostatic Mixing Valve in variety of end connections such as Flanged, Screwed, Hub-End, Butt-Weld, Socket-Weld
Different Types of SS One Way Flow Control Valve
High Pressure Control Valve
SS One Way Flow Control Valve
Stainless Steel Thermostatic Mixing Valve
CF8M stainless steel Pressure Control Valve
Directional Control Valve
A351 CF8 304 SS Control Valve
stainless steel 304 Water Flow Control Valve
Hydraulic Control Valve
SS Flange Pneumatic Control Valve
Talk to multiple audited Pressure Control Valve suppliers in Middle East and buy SS 304 Directional Control Valve at factory price in 1, 2, 3 Way
Stainless Steel Control Valve Price List
|Stainless Steel 1-Way Mini Ball Valve, 1-Piece
|Price AED/ Pcs
|Price USD/ Pcs
A351 CF8 304 SS Control Valve Advantages
- Control valves are simple to operate and maintain.
- rapid opening
- both manually and by actuation
- minimal turbulence is produced when fully open.
- has a little pressure drop and can manage high flow rates.
SS Flange Pneumatic Control Valve Disadvantages
- Low differential pressure is the only range for throttling service.
- Two such issues are cavitation and obstructed flow.
- Unguided disc movement is a result of flow turbulence.
316 Stainless Steel Hydraulic Control Valve Seat Leakage Testing as per API 598, API 6D, API 600, API 602, ISO 10434, API 603
SS Pressure Control Valve Testing Standards
- API 602
- ISO 10434
- API 603
SS One Way Flow Control Valve Size Chart
SS hydraulic control valve chemical composition
Buy Water and Temperature Control Valve from GASCO approved suppliers at great price in Middle East
Are you looking for trusted suppliers who are approved by the following big organizations in the middle east
Stainless Steel Control Valve Characteristics
- Linear: As the valve travels, flow capacity rises linearly.
- Equal proportion – with valve trim travel, flow capacity grows exponentially. Equal valve travel increments result in identical percentage changes in the current Cv.
- Modified parabolic features fall between between equal-percentage and linear characteristics. When the flow capacity is high, it has roughly linear characteristics and offers fine throttling at low flow capacities.
- Large variations in flow are possible with just very little changes in lift with a quick opening. Typically, it has a valve gain that is too high to be used for modulating control. As a result, it can only be used for on-off services like sequential operation in batch or semi-continuous operations.
- Root Square
What are the primary functions of stainless steel flow control valves?
The stainless steel flow control valve is used to regulate the fluid’s pressure or flow. These are the hydraulic or pneumatic flow control valve, which is used for controlling the speed of the actuator, while the needle valve helps with flow control in two directions.
The water flow control valve is environmentally friendly and does not obstruct the water flow. Thus the one way flow control valve is quite popular for saving water and money.
Types of stainless steel hydraulic flow control valve
The most common types of hydraulic flow control valves are directional control valves, pressure control valves and flow control valves.
What causes leaking pressure control valves?
Leaking in the pressure control valve is caused if they are not closed properly. It is one of the most common problems in industrial settings with dusty or dirty environments. The dirt can obstruct the stainless steel pressure control valve from fully closing, which can cause leakages.
Stainless steel temperature control valve vs water control valve
The stainless steel temperature control valve is used for controlling the fluid temperatures in various machinery like compressors, turbines, etc.
The water control valve is designed to handle different types of water, like hot water, cold water, salt water, potable water, groundwater, and wastewater.