Diaphragm control valve and SS 316 diaphragm valve suppliers in UAE
What is a stainless steel diaphragm valve?
The diaphragm valve comes with a valve body along with two or more ports. It helps to control liquid and gas flow. The stainless steel diaphragm valve comes with a rubber diaphragm which moves upward and downward within the valve’s body, which causes the opening and closing actions against the hard seat.
The ss diaphragm valve is named so because a thin, flexible membrane, which looks like a diaphragm, helps to open or close the valve.
The stainless steel 304 diaphragm valves are basically on-off throttle valves that are bi-directional.
What is the purpose of a stainless steel sanitary diaphragm valve?
The stainless steel sanitary diaphragm valve can be operated manually or automatically, and they are used for hygienic and aseptic processes. The sanitary diaphragm sealed valves are mostly found in industries like pharmaceutical and food processing. The sanitary diaphragm control valve offers excellent performance when it comes to flow control or open/close operations.
What are the advantages of a ss 316 diaphragm valve?
There are several advantages of the ss 316 diaphragm valve, like:
- They can be used for throttling and on/off service.
- The stainless steel 316 diaphragm valves is known for offering good chemical resistance as they have a wide range of linings available.
- No chances of steam leakage, and it offers bubble-tight service.
- The 316 ss diaphragm operated control valves do not have any pockets for trapping any impurities like solids and slurries.
- The pneumatic diaphragm control valve can be used for a wide range of hazardous or radioactive chemicals.
- They do not allow any contamination to the medium, and thus, they are used in food processing, brewing, etc.
Difference between full bore & weir diaphragm valves
The full-bore diaphragm pressure control valve seals over a seat. But the weir diaphragm valves seal over a weir.
How does a 3-way diaphragm valve work?
The 3-way diaphragm flow control valve uses a flexible sheet which is pressed very close to the edge of a solid dam. It helps to narrow down the flow path for the fluids.
Stainless steel sanitary diaphragm valve in grade 304, 316, CF8, CF8m as per ASTM A351 Standard
Stainless Steel Diaphragm Valve Specification
13.8 bar (200psi)
-10°C up to +80°C
BSP, BSPT, NPT, Flanged, Welded
SS Diaphragm Valve Price List
||Price AED/ Pcs
||Price USD/ Pcs
Diaphragm Valve Symbol
Stainless Steel 304 Diaphragm Valves in manual, conical gear, electric, pneumatic Driving styles
Types of Stainless Steel Flanged Diaphragm Valve
Stainless Steel Diaphragm Valve
Stainless steel sanitary diaphragm valve
SS 316 diaphragm valve
SS diaphragm valve
Straightway Diaphragm Valve
Diaphragm operated control valves
Pneumatic diaphragm control valve
Stainless Steel 304 Diaphragm Valves
Stainless Steel 316 Diaphragm Valves Features
- Testing conducted in compliance with en iso 10297:2014
- Useable at up to 6.0 hp grade and high purity gas
- Simple to open and shut
- Stainless steel of the highest quality, 316l
- Seat: pctfe
SS Diaphragm Valve Construction
||Position Adjustable Block
||Position Indicator Ring
Talk to multiple verified Diaphragm-Sealed Valves suppliers and compare Flanged Diaphragm Valve shipment & freight cost
Stainless Steel 304 Diaphragm Valves Dimension
|Size in Inch
Weir Diaphragm Valves supplier in UAE, buy 3 way, straightway & diaphragm flow control valve from GASCO approved suppliers at lowest price in Middle East
We give preference to the suppliers who are approved by the below companies
SS diaphragm valve Advantages
- can serve as service valves for on/off and throttling.
- due to the range of linings available, they have high chemical resistance.
- Stem leaking has been stopped.
- provides service that is airtight.
Disadvantages of Diaphragm operated control valves
- The weir can stop the pipework from fully draining.
- The diaphragm material imposes a restriction on the working temperatures and pressures. Typically, the temperatures and pressures are restricted to 400 F and 200 psi (1380 kPa), respectively (204 C).
- The hydrostatic pressure may also be restricted by the diaphragm.
Table of Content