Hex Bolt Specification Metric
M2 to M100
6 milimeter-500 millimetre
ISO 4017, DIN931, DIN, ANSI, GB5783, ASTM, JIS, EN, AS
-20ºF (-30ºC) to +1100ºF (+593ºC)
Phil, Slotted, Torx , square slot Hex socket
Check SS Hex Bolt price per kg in Dubai, buy partially/ fully threaded SS hex head screws in Middle East
SS Hex Bolt Price List
|SS Hex Bolts Price/ 100 Pcs.
Connect by Live Chat with verified stainless steel hex bolt manufacturers & suppliers and get fastest quote, check wide range of sizes in Metric/ Imperial
Stainless Steel Hex Bolt Sizes
Buy stainless steel hex head bolts and SS half thread hex bolt as per JIS B1180, ISO 4014, DIN 933 standard at genuine price in Middle East
SS Half Thread Hex Bolt Standard
What Tool Do You Use For Hex Bolts?
A hexagonal key, Allen wrench or Allen key, is a simple tool used to drive bolts and screws with hexagonal sockets in their heads.
Types of Stainless Hex Bolts
Stainless Steel Hex Head Bolt
SS Hexagon Bolt
Stainless Steel Hexagon Head Bolt
Stainless Steel Hex Flange Bolt
SS Hex Socket Bolts
Stainless Steel Heavy Hex Bolt
Stainless Steel Hex Bolts And Nuts
Stainless Steel Hex Bolts
Stainless Steel Hex Cap Bolts
SS Hex Bolt
Stainless Steel Hex Head Screws
Hex Head Stainless Steel Bolts
SS Half Thread Hex Bolt
SS Fully Threaded Hex Bolts
SS Partially Threaded Hex Bolt
Check stainless steel heavy hex bolts and SS fully threaded hex bolts dimensions, grades, and weight chart
Stainless Steel Hex Bolt Dimensions
Stainless Steel Hex Bolt Grades
- Austenitic Stainless Steel has a high percentage of nickel and chromium in its alloy and they can be formed and welded easily.
- Martensitic Stainless Steel has high strength, durability, and ability to resist corrosion.
- Ferritic Stainless Steel is a non-hardenable material with a high chromium content. They can only be marginally hardened by cold rolling.
- 18-8 Stainless Steel has 18% chromium and 8% nickel content and can be used in the food preparation industry.
- 305 Stainless Steel have high nickel content and low work hardening rate. 305 SS partially threaded hex bolt is suitable for many deep drawing applications.
- Due to the presence of molybdenum in 316 Stainless Steel alloy, they show enhanced resistance to corrosion caused by chlorides and other acids.
- 410 Stainless Steel can be heat treated to obtain enhanced mechanical properties. They have good corrosion resistance, hardness and strength.
Stainless Steel Hex Bolt And Nut Weight Chart
What Are Hex Head Bolts Used For?
Hexagonal head bolts are adaptable and versatile fasteners, they can be used for many various applications that include steel, fastening wood, and others construction materials for projects such as bridges, docks, buildings and highway structures. hexagonal bolts with forge heads are also regularly used as anchor headed bolts.
How Do You Read A Hex Bolt Size?
SS Hexagonal Bolts measured from the top of the heads to the tip. hexagonal washer and hexagonal head bolts and screws, although flat on the bottom and the top.
Stainless Steel Hex Head Bolts Advantages
- Hexagon head is convenient for gripping with tools from all angles and can also be grabbed by hand
- Hexagonal Bolts are fully threaded and can be used with a nut or in a tapped hole
- Manufactured specifically to meet environmental and tensile specifications
- Good corrosion resistance
How Do You Keep Hex Bolts From Corroding?
Stainless Steel Hex Head Screws Chemical Composition
Equivalent Grades of Hex Head Stainless Steel Bolts
Various Types of SS Hex Bolts
|Stainless Steel Hex Bolt
||Stainless Steel Loosen Hex Bolt
|SS Hex Head Bolt
||SS Loosen Tight Hex Bolt
|ASTM A193 Heavy Hex Bolt
||ASTM A193 Long Hex Bolt
|Stainless Steel Hexagon Bolt
||Stainless Steel Large Hex Bolt
|SS Hexagonal Bolt
||SS Hex Machine Bolts
|ASTM A193 Indented Hex Head Bolt
||ASTM A193 Extra Long Hex Head Bolts
|Stainless Steel DIN 933 Hexagon Bolt
||Stainless Steel Pan Head Hex Bolt
|SS Button Head Hex Bolt
||SS Partially Threaded Hexagon Bolt
|ASTM A193 Double Ended Hex Bolt
||ASTM A193 Rounded Hexagon Bolt
|Stainless Steel Extra-Low Head Hexagon Bolt
||Stainless Steel Round Head Hex Bolt
|SS Easy Out Hex Bolt
||SS Recessed Hex Bolt
|ASTM A193 External Hexagon Bolt
||ASTM A193 Stripped Hex Bolt
|Stainless Steel Expansion Hex Bolt
||Stainless Steel Thin Head Hexagon Bolt
|SS Flat Head Hexagon Bolt
||SS Tapered Hex Bolt
|ASTM A193 Half Thread Hex Bolt
||ASTM A193 Threaded Hex Bolt
|Stainless Steel Fully Threaded Hexagon Bolt
||Stainless Steel Unc Hex Bolt
|SS ISO 4014 Hex Bolt
||SS Security Hex Bolt
|ASTM A193 Inverted Hex Bolt
||ASTM A193 Self Threading Hexagon Bolt
|Stainless Steel Jis B1180 Hex Head Bolt
||Stainless Steel Self Locking Hexagon Bolt
|SS Knurled Hexagon Bolt
||SS Seized Hex Bolt
|ASTM A193 Low Head Hexagon Bolt
Are you looking to buy stainless steel hex bolts in the Middle East? Check the rfq to get the material in the following locations