Find a genuine steel sheet suppliers in UAE, compare quality, price and shipping cost
Most Popular Grades
What is Steel Plate, Sheet, Strip & Coil?
it is an iron alloy that has excellent chemical and physical properties. This is produced in many forms plate, sheet, strip, and coils. A Steel Plate is a metal that has superior strength and possesses excellent strength. These plates are used in applications where durability is of the utmost importance. Sheets, on the contrary, are used in building structures that don’t necessarily require durability but require weight saving.
They are usually corrugated or diamonded to give them extra strength. A Steel Strip is a thin metal that is cut and used as filler material in welding operations. These strips can be available in different sizes. A Steel Coil is a finished steel sheet or strip that has been coiled after the rolling process. These coils are easy to transport and later cut into Steel Shim Stock, strips, sheets, etc.
Which sheet is the cheapest metal sheet?
Carbon sheet is the most common and cheapest metal sheet available in the market.
Steel plate specification
Check Return Policy and after sales services of Steel Coil stockist in Dubai, Middle East
After Sales Services What Should be Return Policy for Customer ?
- Within Thirty (30) calendar days of receiving a product, customers who acquire Piping Material products can take advantage of the return service
- Customer must include the invoice and legitimate evidence of purchase for returning products.
- The buyer is responsible for making sure that the returned item is in perfect condition, functions as intended, has the full trademark and certification mark still attached, and looks presentable.
- The return will not be accepted if the item is harmed, the packaging box or any items are missing, or if there are any other issues that could hinder subsequent sales.
- The consumer is responsible for covering the logistics fees associated with returning products.
- Within thirty days after the date on which the client receives the returned items that comply with the requirements, the reimbursement must be given to them.
- The same payment method is used for both refunds and payments.
How do you chamfer steel plates?
Plates are chamfered by cutting the steel at a 45 degrees angle adjacent to its principal face. They allow for easy assembly around the edges of corners and the face of the steels.
What are four different methods for cutting steel sheet?
Cutting steel sheets in the correct sizes and shapes is essential to maintain the quality and integrity of the grade. Plasma cutting, laser cutting, gas flame cutting, and water jet cutting technology are the 4 methods to cut sheets.
Don’t pay extra for your material, get custom sizes from steel strip suppliers in UAE
Steel Sheet Thickness Gauge
Steel Plate Bend Radius Table
Steel Sheet vs Plate
The major difference between metal plates and sheets is their thickness. A steel plate is designed in thicknesses above 6mm or more. A Steel Sheet has a thickness above 0.5mm but is less than 6mm in thickness.
Check which origin is best to buy Steel Plate in Dubai
Want to buy Steel Plate in Dubai? check best origin
Japan, India, South Korea, and the USA offer the highest quality steel to produce a Steel Plate. The steel produced in Japan is of the top quality due to the several quality control measures followed while producing the plates. A Steel heavy plate produced in Japan that is thicker than 10mm is subjected to rigid quality and testing procedures. Japan has limited resources, so a Steel Sheet from Japan has the best performance and offers a longer service life.
Uses Of Steel Coils
List of Verified and genuine steel sheet suppliers in Middle East. Check Price difference material and thickness wise
Price Difference Material And Thickness Wise
How do you bevel a steel plate?
The beveling of a steel plate is performed by changing the edge of an object into a sloping one. We are amongst the Steel Plate suppliers in UAE that can bevel the sheets as per requirements.