Super duplex 2507 round bar sizes, specification, composition and mechanical properties | Find best price with genuine stockists and suppliers
Check super duplex 1.4410 flat bar and 25cr super duplex rod stock weight, sizes, and tolerances
How to Identify Genuine and trusted suppliers in India?
Here are some tricks to identify trusted suppliers of 2507 round bar from India:
- Thorough research about the background of the supplier
- Quality certificates
- Inspection Techniques
- Manufacturing methods
- Reviews of the clients previously served by the supplier.
Duplex 2507 stainless bright bar in exact sizes and save cost, SDSS 2507 rectangular bar contact verified manufacturers in Dubai
What is 2507 super duplex rod sizes, and tolerances? Check the weight formula
The size of super duplex 2507 rods ranges between 20 mm to more than 70 mm, their height ranges between 1m to 2m. The tolerances of 2507 super duplex stainless steel rod for diameter ranging between 20 mm to 35 mm is -0/+0.15 mm, 40 mm to 45 mm is -0/+0.16, 50 mm to 70 mm is -0/+0.19 mm, 70 mm to 95 mm is -0/+1.00 mm, 100 mm to 250 mm is -0/+1.5 mm.
You can calculate the weight of 2507 super duplex rod in weight per meter by multiplying both the diameters in mm with 0.00623. To calculate in weight per feet by multiplying both the diameters in mm with 0.0019.
Various types of super duplex 2507 round bar
Super duplex 2507 round bar
2507 round bar
2507 stainless steel bar
SAF 2507 super duplex stainless steel rod
2507 super duplex stainless steel bars
25cr super duplex rectangular bar
25cr duplex bright bar
EN 1.4410 rounds
25cr duplex stainless steel shaft
Super duplex 25cr billet
Super duplex 1.4410 bloom
1.4410 super duplex bar
SDSS 2507 polished bar
2507 duplex stainless steel bar
Buy 2507 super duplex stainless steel rod at affordable prices from verified DIN 1.4410 super duplex square bar suppliers in UAE as per your needs
What is a duplex 2507 stainless bright bar?
The duplex stainless steel 2507 alloy contains Chromium, Nickel, Molybdenum, Nitrogen, Carbon, and other trace elements. The super duplex 25cr bright bar has exceptional properties, like resistance against pitting, crevice, and stress-cracking corrosion. They have great fatigue resistance, tensile strength, thermal conductivity, and coefficient of expansion.
They perform well in chloride environments; hence are popular in the marine and seashore areas. They have dual microstructure of ferritic and austenitic stainless steel. The precision and surface finish of 2507 bright bars are outstanding due to their manufacturing procedure which is cold drawing technique in a cold reduction mill.
View EN 1.4410 stainless steel bars and 2507 stainless steel round bar corrosion resistance, high strength, and wear resistance in the Middle East and South Africa
6 points to negotiate & buy DIN 1.4410 super duplex square bar at affordable prices
Here are few points to negotiate EN 1.4410 square bar prices are:
- Always purchase super duplex bars directly from factory or manufacturer
- You must research about the base price of the material before negotiating
- Exchange stainless steel scrap to get more discount.
- Promise to buy more products from the same supplier
- Buy from countries having low shipping costs and taxes
- Opt for a cheaper mode of transport.
What is the corrosion rate of EN 1.4410 stainless steel bars?
The PREN value of 1.4410 super duplex cold drawn bar is 41 which indicates full-proof corrosion resistance. The material provides resistance against following corrosions:
- Pitting and Crevice- The presence of Chromium, Molybdenum, and Nitrogen makes it highly resistant to pitting corrosion.
- Generalized- The high content of molybdenum and chromium allows the material to provide resistance against generalized corrosion attack.
- Stress Cracking- The material performs best in resisting stress cracking corrosion in chloride environments, like marine or seashore equipment.
- Intracrystalline- The dual microstructure and reduced carbon in the material helps against carbide or nitride precipitation preventing intracrystalline corrosion.